𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

"Get off me, you throwing me off now." I said mugging him as he kissed on my face and neck. He held onto my waist as he sucked on my neck. I rolled my eyes and scrolled on my phone.

He always was on me so I wasn't paying him no mind as usual. He always was kissing and touching on me now. Shit was kind of weird but I didn't mind it to much. "Why I gotta move?" He asked.

"Cause, why is you sucking on me?" I asked, he kissed my jaw and then my cheek before kissing my lips.

"Because I want to." He said. "You ain't miss me?"

I smiled. "I did." I said softly. "But you was only at practice. It's not like I haven't seen you all day."

"You ain't see me all day." He said. "Unless you been watching me. Then therefore, I haven't seen you all day and I missed you."

I blushed before rolling my eyes. I just peeped what his delusional ass just said. "Boy ain't nobody been watching you, stop playing."

He shrugged. "Ion never know. People be crazy."

"Yeah ard," I said eyeing him. "Who be watching you?"

He shrugged before kissing on me again. "It don't matter cause I'm watching you."

"Damn, let that girl breathe." Renni said walking into my room with a mug before biting into the piece of chicken. I started laughing cause the way he chew was ugly as hell. Like boy why do you eat like that?

"Why do you eat like that?" I asked with a frown, he mugged me before shrugging.

"My momma never taught me." He said.

"You know you can just relax your face and chew normally, right?" I advised, he bit into the chicken again and started chewing.

"It's easier this way." He said before looking over at Dee who was now on his phone. "You talk to Aliah?"

"Yeah," He said cuddling up to me. "But they just sent her to solitary for fighting the guard. Sum bout she stabbed her cause she wouldn't let her shower before the rest of the girls."

Everytime he talked about his mom, I could tell that she was deranged. It was like she was always doing some crazy ass shit and I didn't understand why.

"She crazy as hell." Renni said shaking her head.

"I understand why. Mommy said that the girls been tryna do stuff to her in the shower and she been asking the lady to put in a order to have her moved but she ain't do it." He explained before shaking his head.

"Damn," Renni said. "Stuff like what?"

"They jumped her the other day cause she don't wanna do they hair. Now they been talking about they gotta shank and allat for the next time. So she shanked the guard before she got shanked I guess."

I shook my head. I couldn't believe my ears. I wasn't going to say anything because I know his mom was a sensitive topic for him. I never spoke on her. I didn't want to overstep.