Episode 34

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 34

The playlist for this chapter is  'James Arthur - Medicine ' 🎶🎶 do enjoy

Micaela's POV

"If this is a dream then I don't want to wake up from it" I mumbled with my eyes shut closed. This is so surreal, it's like I'm reading a fairy tale and imagining myself to be the princess in it. I never for a second thought that this day will come when Fernando my forever crush will love me back.

"It is no dream, it's as real as when you kissed me. Micaela my heart has been sick for so long that nothing ever healed it, not even all the wealth I acquired could heal it until you came into the picture. Just the thought of you makes me happy, I came to realize that this past month. You were all I ever thought of the whole month, you made me realize that I wasn't the only one with a rough past-" he paused and touched my cheek and a sheepish smile spread on my face.

"I want you to be my healer. I believe with you by my side I can heal and let go of my past. I want to know what it feels like to love and be loved. I want my heart to heal from that trauma, I want you to help me forget everything" cupping my face in his gentle hands he continues "Would you accept to be my healer?".

My smile vanished into thin air and my eyes gawked at him. The word 'healer' almost knocked off and the twinkle in my eyes that I had a few seconds ago disappeared.

Minutes went by and words failed me. The silence was uncomfortable and ominous. Fernando wants me to be his healer? How can I be his healer when I was the one that inflicted him with this trauma? How is that possible?

Is not even possible, I think he has mistaken my feign innocence to be real. I can't be his healer, no, he can't make me his healer. It would only be fair for him to know that I've been the reason behind his trauma, perhaps that will make him realize I'm not the right lady to heal his shattered heart.

I open my mouth to tell him everything but the words weren't coming out. All I did was stared at him a gape while he waits for my answer. I felt warm liquid slide down my cheeks and I knew that was my tears spilling out of my eyes.

"Hey my own, I know you are overwhelmed but you don't have to shed tears about this. All you need to do right now is tell me you'll be my healer. I might be strong on the outside but I am a softie on the inside so don't make me cry" he said wiping the tears from my cheeks with his thumb.

I giggled softly and reached for his hand on my cheek and gave it a peck. Call me bad and selfish but I can't ruin this moment that I've been waiting for all my life. I'm being loved not just by any guy but by someone who I'm in love with. Do you know what it means for Fernando to love me? Not just love but he now sees me as his healer! What else could I ever wish for than what is before me?

Perhaps this is a chance for me to right the wrong in the past that I've been begging God to show me how to do that and today he has finally answered my prayers.

I can't let go of this amazing opportunity so I'll say "Yes, I accept to be your healer. I want to be by your side forever. I want to show you how much I adore you. You've been my guardian angel, I don't want to have another except you. I love you so much Ferd, I want to be yours forever". My arms wrapped around his waist and I hugged him so tightly.

He hugs me right back and kissed my head many times chuckling. "Thank you, Micaela, thank you. I'm so happy right now! Is just like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. If you had said no, I would have understood because is too sudden for me...."