Episode 36

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 36

The playlist for this chapter is 'Thomas Day - Softly' do enjoy🎶🎶🎶

Fernando's POV

Lying down next to Micaela and cuddling her next to me was a weird and at the same time a great feeling. Don't ask if I accepted the invitation of sleeping over because yes, I did accept it, remember is what I did wanted anyways.

Initially, I thought I'll be sleeping in the guest room, but no, Micaela wanted me to sleep on the same bed with her.

When she requested for that I was scared to accept it. I mean it's my first time sleeping on the same bed with a lady apart from those times when I was younger than my brother and I use to sleep on the same bed with my mom.

Now I'm a grown man and the cuddling of a mother is different from a woman you love romantically. Another thing that came to mind was the fear of my past. Even before I lay down on the bed, I was already imagining her touching me while I was asleep and that caused me to almost reject her offer.

"I know what you're thinking Ferd, you think I'll rape you as they did in your past, that's never going to happen. We are both adults here, I can never force you to make love to me nor will I force myself to do the same. You are mine Fernando, I love you so much and I'll never do anything to hurt you. So, forget your past and enjoy the future that is here with us" she had cajoled with her soothing voice and that had calmed me down

That was how we got here, snuggling next to each other. I planted a kiss on her neck and I let my lips linger there. Her lovely mild fragrance hits my nose and the thought of removing my lips from the position it was disappeared.

"Your scent is intoxicating to me, my own. I feel like burying my face right here till the morning comes" my nose rubs her neckline down to her shoulder and she giggles.

"So are yours, my life " she whispers in a fruity voice drawing circles with her thumb on my arms.

"Can I ask you a question?" I requested.

"Sure, anything?"

"Is it true what Ji-hye said?"

"Ji-hye said many things, which one are you talking about?"

"About your love life. Is it true you never dated anyone before now?"

"Oh, that. Well yes, I never dated any guy. I've only been to different dates with guys but I never really had a serious relationship with them".

"Why is that? Did you have any bad experiences while growing up? Although I knew you never had any boyfriend in high school unlike every other girl, when you left high school I was expecting you to be married by now you know" I said chuckling and she laughs.

"C'mon, I'm not too old for you to say that" she whines.

"No, my own. I didn't say it because you're old, I just found you to be such a beautiful and intelligent lady to have remained single. Well, I'm happy I met you single though if not I wouldn't have had the chance to make you my woman" I kissed her cheek.

"Maybe it was you that I was waiting for all along to spend the rest of my life with" I could feel the calmness in her voice when she said that.

My heart thudded and a joyous smile crept up my face. I held her waist and whirl her sideways to look into her eyes.

"That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard in my life" I whisper and kissed her by the side of her lips.

Feeling each other's breath, a kiss was ignited. When it comes to kissing, I'm so naive about it, but that didn't stop me from kissing her the way I know how to.

Micaela's lips were warm and soft, they parted slightly allowing my tongue to slip inside. Our kissing got intended and to be honest my girlfriend deserves an award on this because she is a better kisser than I am.

Well, Fernando, you need to attend classes on all of these so you won't be so oblivious anymore. "You are a better kisser than I am. Where did you learn it from?" I voiced out my thoughts shortly after we broke the kiss. Her cheeks turned crimson.

I laughed at her awkwardness and she hits my chest lightly. "I didn't learn it anywhere. I'm not even a good kisser" she pouts and I cackled more and pinched her nose lightly.

"Of course, you are" I deadpan and she fakes glared at me.

"Stop teasing me now, would you?" she gave me a puppy face and I chuckled and kissed her nose.

"Okay, I won't say that, but you still need to teach me how to kiss like you" I wiggled my brows, and she giggled and swat my chest. "Ouch" I shrieked and she laughs. I pushed her lightly to the bed and hovered over her and began tickling her with my right hand. Soft giggles emerge from her and it erupted into laughter.

"Ferd... stop" she begged between laughs but I didn't stop. "Please, Ferd" she begs again and I tickled her one last time before I stopped and pulled her down with me.

She lay on my chest and wrapped her arm around my abs. I love it right here with her, it is so peaceful and lovely. Just both of us here and no one else. I can't wait to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her.

My smile vanished replaced with a blank expression. Did I say marriage? Isn't it too fast to talk about marriage? So many thoughts jiggle in my mind. What is there to do more than marry the woman you love and enjoy amazing moments with her? Isn't that what every relationship goal is?

"Would you like to be involved in a commitment someday?" Micaela's voice intruded my thoughts and I glance down at her.

"Commitment? What commitment?" I ask confusedly. I don't understand what she's suddenly talking about.

She sat up and look me in the eyes. "Commitment in a relationship means having an agreement to love, trust, be honest, open, and loyal to your partner. And this is the necessary key to marriage..."

"Are you asking if I'm ready to get married to you?" I interrupted and she opens her mouth in a gape. Isn't it weird that we were both having the same thoughts? "What if I say yes, are you ready to commit with me?" I asks and she stared at me in silence.

I know that look she's giving me now, it means a no. She doesn't want to commit to me yet because she doesn't see me fit to keep to it. She doesn't want to commit to someone like me.

A heavy silence seemed to brood upon the air. A river of sadness swept over me and my eyes went dim.

"You are scared of committing to someone like me because you think I'll change my mind someday and decide not to be with you because of my experience with women, right?" a sad inquiry dwelled in my gaze and her muteness was sending waves into my heart.

"Say it, Micaela, say it! You think I'm not good enough to spend the rest of your life with me, isn't it?!" I heard agitation with violent and contending emotions in my voice and I knew right then that I was letting my emotions get the best of me.

*Don't miss the next episode, is a slide away.*