Episode 37

*Warning!!! This episode contains some mature scenes, beware!*

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 37

The playlist for this chapter is 'Munn - Love Me or Leave Me' Do enjoy🎶🎶🎶

Micaela's POV

"You're scared of committing to someone like me because you think I'll change my mind someday and decide not to be with you because of my experience with women, right? Say it, Micaela, say it! You think I'm not good enough to spend the rest of your life with me, isn't it?" Fernando asked in disappointment and all I did was stare at him dumbfounded.

How could he even think of that? Why should I be scared to commit to spending the rest of my life with him? I reached for his face and stared into his charming eyes and a smile spread on my face.

"You're wrong, my life-" I rested my forehead on his and my hands never left his handsome face. "I don't only love you Ferd, I value you more than I value my life. If you are to ask me to marry you today I wouldn't hesitate for a moment. Do you know why? Because you're now my reason for living".

He opens his mouth to say something but I silence him with my finger on his lips. "I'm going to prove how much I love you right about now if you allow me," I said in a whisper and kissed his lips.

"What do you want to do?" He asks between kisses and I flashed him my best smile.

"You'd see" I replied and broke the kiss. My lips traces down from his chin to his jawline and I switched from kissing to licking his cheek up to his earlobe.

Well, I watch Romantic movies a lot and I'm grateful for those times I watched them because it is useful now. Anyone that might have seen me do this now will think I've been doing this before, meanwhile is my first time doing this with any man.

Back to us, Ferd moaned in pleasure, and that made me feel so giddy on the inside.

"Micaela, what are you doing to me?" he groans and my hands trace his broad chest down to his abs. I gently pulled off his shirt and I pushed him down to the bed. "This is crazy" he sighs and grabbed my boobs and squeeze them gently. A moan escaped my mouth and I helped myself to take off my sweatshirt.

I lay on his bare chest and we were touching skin to skin. The only clothes I had on was my black bra which I'll take off soon, sure...you can call me a horny bitch I don't care. I was still having my pink silky bum-short on, well I guess I might not take it off anytime soon though.

I left Ferd with his grey joggers on. His body was as warm as mine and I love it this way.

His big arms wrapped around my body and his left hand caressed my back and unhooked my bra. I jerk up a little and took off the bra and threw it somewhere in the room. I don't care right now where I threw it, all I'm interested in is this man lying in my bed. I lay back down on his chest and my boobs touched his chest and I felt like I'm in paradise. Damn! What a great feeling!!!

He grabbed my left boob and squeeze gently on my nipple and that was ecstasy. "Ferd" I moaned and suck on his neck.

He maneuvered and I was beneath him. He buried his head on my cleavage and his lips trace down to my left nipple he played with it with his tongue and then sucks on it. I gripped his hair and shut my eyes closed enjoying this sweet sensation. "Please don't stop" I begged as he switched to my right boob and sucked on my left nipple. Heaven bears me witness I've never felt this way before with any man in my entire life. I'm just so vulnerable right this moment.

"Your skin is soft and.... your scent... God...your scent is driving me crazy. Your body..." He paused and licked my cleavage down to my belly. "Your body is so beautiful and flawless, it is the definition of perfect. You-" he paused and kiss my thighs "Micaela, is driving me crazy in every way. What have you done to me?" he continues?

For a moment I thought he wouldn't know how to make love to a woman, but I guess I helped him gain confidence. "I love you Ferd" I hum and moan in pleasure.

He came back up to me and kissed my lips while his left hand grabbed onto my butt. He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes, "I don't know if I'm doing it the right way, I'm a novice on this, my own. Forgive me for not touching you the right way" he apologizes and kissed my lips.

"You are wrong again. I love the way you touched me, you made me feel like a woman. I felt all your caresses, my love. Do you want to feel how giddy I am on the inside?" I asked.

The spirit of shyness in me has gone into hiding. I can't believe I'm acting like a pervert right now. This is Sabrina's personality, not mine, I shouldn't be doing this. I glanced away in embarrassment and I heard him chuckle lightly. I returned my gaze at him and I saw him grinning widely.

"You look so cute when you are shy" he teases and I giggled sheepishly and pushed him away and he fell back on the bed. I stood up and straddle him. Although I was shy to have half part of my body exposed like this to Ferd, then I shut the shyness off and focused on my man.

He said he loves my body, he finds it beautiful and flawless. A smile crept up my face "It's my turn to make you feel like a man" I smirked at him and he laughs.

"Show me what you've got" he dares me and a wicked smile spread on my face.

I've read romantic books, watched romantic movies and most of all Sabrina has taught me where to romance a man that'll make him feel really good. Although at my point of learning and watching these things, I did find it gross. I guess some things I've changed now, you know what I mean. Is time to put all of what I've learned to practice.

I placed my lips on his chest and I kissed it down to his stomach and I stopped at the entrance of the gate. Don't make me say it please, you already know what I'm referring to. Ferd has been moaning the whole time I've been caressing and kissing him. My right hand reached for something beautiful and hard.

A loud moan escaped from his mouth and a small smile played on my lips in satisfaction at seeing him respond to my touch. There is something I haven't done in my whole life that I'm about to do right now. I held his pant and began pulling them down gently and just when I was halfway to pulling them off completely, I heard, "Stop!" His voice was so stern that it sent me jerking from him.

Deafening silence dwells in the room and I stared blankly at him. Seconds turned to minutes, and it dawned on me. What I was scared of has come to reality. I don't need someone to tell me before I could figure it out. Ferd has just remembered his rape incident.

A/n: hello amazing reader thanks for reading this far! I love y'all;
Author
Maryel