Chapter 42

Hey fangirls/boys! I just got KIK! does anybody else have it? If you don't have it then you have to. We can talk whooohoo

My username is simonekim01 ..add me and mention you're from wattys :) or comment your username! I figured we can make a group chat too!
_________

-Jack POV-

She slammed the car door and walked into the apartment.

I sank back in the seat and closed my eyes, why are we even fighting. I know its my fault but she's also to blame for the fact that she's so close to him when I'm her husband.

I got a call from my mom and answered it only because I didn't wanna go inside and face Hannah.

"Whats up mom?" I greeted.

"Bart told me about Magcon! Are you excited honey?" She chirped.

"I was..." I answered shortly. I don't feel like having a conversation with anyone right now.

"I thought you'd be amped for this, you loved it so much as a kid." She said.

"I am...its just..." I contemplated telling her about Hannah. "Hannah and i are having a row I guess."

"Oh hun..you sound beat up." She cooed. "Im here if you wanna talk."

This is the first time Im telling my mom about a girl. I've never really asked her for advice on girls and now I'm telling her about my wife.

"Its stupid. I hurt her feelings and now she's crying." I said in defeat.

"You know you have to make it right Jack, I know she just needs you." My mom said on the phone. "She loves you baby."

"Yeah mom thanks. I've gotta go." I said.

"Love you honey." She said and ended the call. After a few minutes of staring at the phone I hopped out and headed inside too. I found Hannah in the den, texting someone who probably would be Maggie. She had tears rolling down her eyes.

"Can we please - " I asked quietly.

"Can you please just hold me Jack." She sniffed and tossed her phone aside. My heart ached watching her cry because of me.

"Oh Han." I sat next to her and pulled her into my arms. She buried her face in my chest and cried harder.

"I hate fighting with you." She hiccuped. "It just hurts so much."

"Hey don't cry baby, its my fault for acting like a jerk." I rubbed her back. "You know I'll always be running back to you even if we fight everyday."

"I'm sorry." She sniffed. I kissed her forehead softly.

"What did you wanna tell me earlier?" I asked remembering she had something to say before we headed to Barts house.

She stiffened slightly. "No, its nothing. I kind of forgot anyways."

I frowned knowing she's not telling me the truth but I dropped it not wanting to fight again.

We ended up falling asleep on the couch.