| Ch. 36 |

| Y/N's POV |

The heavy raining landed on me. My eyes immediately open. At first I don't recognize where I am. I stand up as I'm in front of the building we went in.

Confusion filled me. How did I get here anyway? Suddenly growls of zombies fill everywhere. Soon, they're all surrounding me.

Only a bit of fright filled me. They can't attack me, right? I'm half zombie, so they won't. Everywhere around me they're there. Shit, I am getting scared.

Stop Y/N. Be brave for once. They all continued to get closer, and closer. Suddenly someone stabbed each one of them. It was a person all dressed in black.

My breathing got heavier. I backed up and hid behind a tree log. I look behind me and there was nothing. I look forward and the person in black is gone.

Oh shit. Where are they now?

I pinch myself. "Please tell me this is just a dream-" Suddenly someone grabs me from behind. The next thing I know is I'm on the ground with them pointing a knife at me.

"It's not a dream you bitch." They try to stab me, but I roll to the side and quickly stand up. "I'm not a zombie! Well, not fully!" I yell.

"Shut up. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill all you shitty ass zombies. For ruining people's lives." They said.

I suddenly feel my eyesight turning pink to red. Anger fills me as I want to kill the person. My fingers slowly crack as I slowly walk towards them.

I find myself running towards them trying to bite them. Luck reached them as they got out of the way. "I was right. You are a zombie, you bitch." They said.

They were backing up as they got their other knife. I just kept staring deep into the person's eyes. They don't know how much I wish they were dead.

I snap out of it as a flying knife comes towards me. I manage to move to the side, but the knife manages to give my face a cut.

I immediately let out a scream.

My eyesight goes back to normal as I put my trembling hands on the cut on my face. Shit. That one really hurt. I still have my human sense in me. Of course it was going to hurt.

I run as they chase me. I see a small pile of zombies. I run towards the pile of zombies as the person followed. I acted as if I was going to go into the pile of zombies, but I didn't. I took a right and ran back up to the building I used to be in.

I hear the person scream as I hid behind a rock on the side of the building. Tears escaped my eyes. I suddenly heard someone running towards me. They stop as they stand in front of me.

I use my arms to protect myself. "Please don't hurt me-" I tried to say. "Y/N." I heard Nam-ra's voice say. I look up at her as I stand up and immediately hug her.

"Hey, it's okay now, don't worry." She said. She stepped away from the hug as she looked at me. "Let's go back now, okay?" She asked. I nodded as the two of us walked back into the building.

I kept looking back at all the noises I heard. I was truly terrified.

| BACK IN THE BUILDING |

We entered the building as she quietly opened the door to the room where all the rest were. "Y/N!" Su-Hyeok yelled. He immediately hugged me.

He backed away a bit as he looked down at me. "Are you okay?" His worried voice asked. Then he notices the cut on my face.

"How did that happen? Does it hurt?" He asked. I didn't say anything though. I went to a corner where a huge box was covering it. I sat there still thinking about what just happened.

Su-Hyeok came to where I was sitting. "I brought a band-aid for you." He said offering it to me. I took it as I opened it. I put it on my cut as I threw the rest of the packaging.

"Thanks." I said. He looked at me and smiled a bit. He sat next to me as the both of us said nothing. "You were sleep walking." He said. I looked at him. "I assumed that." I replied.

"I'm totally not scared." I told him. He grabbed my hand. "I promise to protect you today, tomorrow, and forever Y/N." He said. That made me smile a bit.

"I'm going to stay up tonight. I'll make sure you don't sleep walk okay?" He said. I nodded. It was a sweet thing for him to do.

| A/N : I truly am sorry for not updating. I also apologize for this short chapter too. I just have been busy lately, and haven't had time to really write any chapters. My schedule has changed a lot and it's quite unusual. Again, I apologize. Sending love to all <3

Author : @NamraHeartsU