Chapter 12

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 12:

-Harry's POV-

As I fluttered my eyes open, the events that happened last night immediately came back into mind.

I looked down to the small body cuddled to my chest as she had her arms wrapped around me.

I smiled. Somehow, I missed this.. I missed having these intimate moments with Jane.

I've only felt this was around one single person, and that was Anna. But Jane? How could she ever take her place?

Nobody can ever take her place.. But suddenly, I was just starting to become hesitant about all this.

The more she hates me, it's like the more I want to annoy her. It's obvious it works the other way round too, but that's just me.

"Jane." I whispered softly, stroking the hair out of her face.

"No." She says simply, shaking her head.

"No?" I say disbelievingly.

"No." Jane says again as I smirked.

"I.. Can I ask you something?" I bit my lower lip, staring at the wall.

"Mmm." Jane hummed with a sigh as she sat up.

I grinned, completely amused by the girl in front of me.

"What?" She asked groggily, with a shrug as she shrugged.

"Nothing, you're just so cute."

"Cute?" Jane cocked an eyebrow. "I am not cute." She crossed her arms.

"No you aren't. My mistake." I shook my head. "You're more."

She gasped, stopping me before I could make out with her.

"What?" I asked.

"Err, nope. Morning breath." Jane talked through a hand in front of her mouth.

"I don't care, just kiss me." I smirked.

"No, I swear, Styles. Don't you come any closer."

I snuck a peck on her cheek, as Jane narrowed her eyes.

"Let me at least go get ready first." She pleaded.

I groaned. "I just want a kiss."

"No! I mean.. No. My breath stinks. Let me go brush my teeth, shower, and throw some make up on."

"You don't need that disgusting things."

"I don't need a shower?" Jane gasped sarcastically.

"No! You know what I mean."

"Harry, I'm a girl who can't live without her cosmetics. I thought you would've known that already."

"No. No I didn't." I sighed.

Oh well. It's what girls want to hear, so why not say it.

"Give me half an hour." Jane smiled, rising up from the bed.

"You know, I can shower with you." I winked, my eyes not keeping off of her naked body.

Rolling her eyes, she walked off.

Behind that, I just knew she was smiling.. I loved the smiling Jane. Actually, I loved all these different sides of her.

-Jane's POV-

I breathed out, running my fingers through my wavy and bi polar hair.

Honestly, I was smiling. But truly inside, I was frowning and vomitting every single time I said any 'kind' words to him.