Chapter 47

Arianna

After our sleepover at Leah's, Vince's driver came to pick me up in the morning.

Leah's mom insisted us to have breakfast and then leave, so we ate breakfast and left to our respective houses.

I am so happy right now. We really enjoyed a lot and I finally got to experience a sleepover with my friends. I am happy that finally I am getting to live like every other teenage girl does.

But, during this whole time, there was one small thought in the corner of my mind that it would have been so nice if Angel could also come. Maybe, some time in the future she would.

After we reached home, I got off the car and went into the house. I was a little thirsty so I walked towards the dining room and I heard some noise coming from the dining room.

Seems like someone's arguing.

"Hell no. We aren't going there.", it was Dylan. He always raises his voice when he is angry.

"Exactly. There is no way we would accept this, Theo.", this time it was Ace with a hard tone.

"Guys, it is not any time soon. There are still a couple of months to think about this.", Theo said calmly.

Maybe I should stop eavesdropping. It is so wrong. But again, I want to know what they are talking about and somewhere I feel that they would end the topic if I go in.

So, I gave in to my curiosity and stood a little away from the dining room.

"There is nothing there to think about this.", Ash said annoyed.

"Some things are inevitable, guys. We can't avoid them.", Theo said.

"Why are we still talking about this? I thought this was a closed chapter in our house and in our lives.", Ace said groaning loudly.

"It is not.", Theo said firmly.

"After everything that has happened, is it still not a closed chapter in our lives, Theo?", Dylan asked coldly and I almost shivered at his tone.

After listening to his tone now, I realized how gently he speaks to me and Angel. Although we always complain that he's rude.

My brothers can be really scary if they chose to be!

"You guys are thinking only in one way. Did you forget about aunt Nina and the others?", Theo asked calmly.

Aunt Nina?

Who is she?

Never heard of her in this house!

"If we want to, we can meet somewhere else.", Ash said coldly.

"Stop overthinking and just leave it to Vince. Anyway, there is still a lot of time left for Christmas.", Theo said sighing.

Before I could hear more, a voice startled me.

"Miss.", I heard a male voice behind me.

I jumped startled and turned around to look at the man.

He is a guard. He is having a blank face and is looking at me.

"Is there any problem, Miss. You are standing in the middle of the corridor.", he said in an emotionless voice.

I can feel my cheeks burning up in embarrassment. 

Does he know I'm eavesdropping and is indirectly asking me about it?

Ugh.

How I wish the ground to open up and swallow me whole!