250.Urging Her To Dropout

“Wah… Eunha is Lisa’s sister, but even she isn’t helping her anymore.” The students spoke amongst themselves. “There’s never been a case of a student hitting the teacher in Jing Hua University. It seems like even god himself won’t be able to help Lisa now!”

Lisa’s gaze shifted onto Eunha who stood amongst the crowd of students. The other party returned her a look of, ‘you’re doomed’.

She shifted her gaze back in disdain.

All of the teachers, who originally did not state their stance, stood in a line against her.

The head of teaching, Ma Yongting, spoke up first. “Lisa, Jing Hua University has always been a fair place that goes by reason. If you had chosen to speak properly, perhaps, the school would have kept you. However… Jing Hua University has no tolerance for the students who dare to use physical force against teachers. It would be for the best if you leave our school.”

“How can this be resolved so simply?” Dong Yuzhu held her swollen cheap.

The red, swollen mark on her face carried the imprint of Lisa’s hand. As she had applied a thick layer of make-up on her face, the subsequent mark was especially obvious. “She slapped me. Everyone present witnessed it. I’m going to make a police report and have her arrested!”

She was actually hit by a student. All of her face was thrown away. Furthermore, she had been hit by the most shameful and ugly student in school!

“Of course.” Ma Yongting responded. “This is your right as a teacher.”

Lisa responded calmly. “Head Ma, you’ve been the head of the teaching department for years. You’ve always been fair when it comes to managing matters. The matter today has been blown out of proportion in front of so many students. You have to give me an opportunity to explain.”

Dong Yuzhu’s eyes were nearly emitting flames. “You’re still trying to argue your way out of this? Save it for when you’re locked up in jail!”

She then brought her phone out to call the police.

Lisa responded. “Go ahead. I’m afraid once you’re locked up, you’ll even lose your job as a teacher!”

“You’re really taking advantage of the man who is supporting you. You’re completely lawless!” Dong Yuzhu had nowhere to vent her anger. “I’ve educated students for so many years, but I’ve never seen a student like you. You dare to be this undisciplined even after hitting a teaching…”

Everyone was watching Lisa with hateful looks, as though she was a sinner who did not belong in society.

Just as everyone assumed Lisa was doomed, Lisa sighed in obvious sadness. “I’ve also never seen a teacher like you. Even though you harmed me first, you turned around and accused me before I could speak up.”

Dong Yuzhu was displeased. “Lalisa, when did I hurt you? Clearly, you were the one who slapped me first. There are so many pairs of eyes present here. Everyone saw it clearly.”

Everyone was about to voice their agreement when Lisa tugged her sleeve back. The bruise on her arm was outstanding and right in the middle of the discoloured skin, there was a bright red, scratch mark with a little blood oozing out of it. “As a student, I, Lee Lalisa, absolutely respects my teachers. I also admire the teachers who are worthy of my respect, unlike Dong Yuzhu…”

She shot Dong Yuzhu a hateful look. “Everyone, please take a look at the wound on my arm. Earlier, everyone was watching. Teacher Dong was the one who grabbed me first. She did not only leave a mark. Her nails are sharper than that of a demon and she tore my skin! I admit, I hit her. But she was the one who hurt me first. Is she the only one allowed to hurt her students? Am I not allowed to physically defend myself?”

The hallway full of students had all of their eyes fixed on Lisa’s wrist.

“That true…” Some students agreed.

“Earlier, Teacher Dong was the one who grabbed Lisa first. I had thought it was a simple pull, but I never expected that she would scratch her to the point of bleeding. It’s no wonder that Lisa wanted to slap her.”

......

Sorry for the delay.
My exams are on Sunday so I'll update the next chapters on 2/8/2022.