lxix

☠︎︎✍︎

☠︎︎✍︎

"Water miserable! Land made of ice! And fields of sand!" A small young Armin came up and showed a young Eren and young Y/N a book.

"Ice???" Young Y/N wondered while Eren listened to Armin.

"The outside world must be ten times bigger than inside the walls!" Armin exclaimed having bright and innocent eyes that sparked curiosity.

The young Y/N smiled and longed as Armin continued to exclaim. "Anyone who was those things would be... The freest person in the world."

"This is it. Freedom." Eren exclaimed with a smile so wide and happy as he threw his arms wide in the air feeling the breeze of the wind. The happiest that he has ever been in his life.

Though under his free state... The despair of people hugging each other in the last moments of being crushed by titans was noticeable.

"We... We finally made it... The view... This is it." Eren looked back with a smile. "Right... Armin, Y/N?"

Though the smile quickly disappeared seeing that Y/N and Armin were years above him with dumbfounded plastered on their face.

It turns out that they were standing in the paths...

"Eren," Armin muttered.

"Y/N?" Levi's voice snapped Y/N out of her mind bringing her back to reality.

"H-huh?" Y/N thought she saw the child version of Eren with a smile. A smile of freedom and happiness despite the despair of people dying.

Silence remained in the room as Y/N's eyes turned from complete calmness to horrid shock.

Levi knew.

He knew she was pregnant. The girl couldn't look back at him. Scared of how he would react. Was he going to be okay with this? Or... Somewhat disappointed.

Why was she thinking of all of this? It's technically Levi's fault for doing it in. The two shorties only did it for healing just a few minutes before the landing of the airship in Paradis.

Half of Y/N's guts were saying he'll be fine with it and half of it says no he won't he probably hates children.

As if Levi was reading Y/N's mind, he spoke up. "I'm fine with it..."

She can only reply with a relieved sigh as she turned around to finally look at Levi. The male Captain stared at his lover's anxious and hesitant eyes.

Seeing her like this made Levi sigh using his right hand to cup and caress her cheek.

"You-"