Morning

● haha, guess who forgot about Daki in the last chapter

anyway, I will just ignore that and pretend she was there the whole time 👍

Despite this, hope you guys like this chapter! ●

       •────────✦❅✦────────•

“Is this far enough?” Akaza asks, silently putting Y/N down on the grass.

She glanced over his shoulder in response, she could slightly see Mitsuri and the others fighting in the distance.

“Yeah.” She nodded.

“What now?” He asked, Y/N could tell he was annoyed by the look in his face.

“We wait for the right time!” She brightly said, which he responded by sighing and sitting down on the ground with his arms crossed.

“Wow… are you mad?” She crouched beside him, poking his cheek. “Did you really wanted to fight that much?”

“….” He only ignored her.

“Hey? Hey? Hey? Are you mad? Hey? Hey?” She kept continuously poking his cheek.

“STOP THAT-!!” He angrily slapped her hand away. “Of course I'm mad! You don't know how frustrating not being able to fight is-” He started to mumble while looking down at his hands, by the look on his face you would think he was being tortured.

“BWAHAHA- Are you having abstinence symptoms or something??” Y/N, lacking tact as always, laughed loudly and teased him.

“SHUT UP-” He grabbed her face. “aAagh-”

“But still…” Her voice came out muffled because of his palm, she gently grabbed his wrist to move his arm away from her face. “Thank you for listening to me anyway, even though you wanted to fight soooo much.” She flashed a big smile at him.

Akaza stared at her in silence, it was suddenly becoming difficult to maintain eye-contact. “Stop doing that.”

“….??? I'm not doing anything?” She tilted her head.

“Yes, you are. You're doing that weird thing that makes it hard to keep being mad with you.”

“Mad?....now that I remember… AAAAAAA YOU APPEARED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!” She got up again, starting to panic. “WHAT SHOULD I DO?! I DON'T THINK THEY WILL LET IT GO NOW THAT I SHOWED UP WITH ANOTHER DEMON!!”

Akaza stared blankly at her, suddenly raising a finger and blurting out : “Why don't we ki-”

“Killing them is not an option.” She cut him off. “Jeez, killing can't always be your first choice!”

“It's the most efficient though.” He said, picking his ear while ignoring her rants.

“It doesn't matter if it's the most efficient! Besides, you would only be proving their point!”