《50》

" chalo koi game khelte h!" Zoya said clapping her hands with excitement.

All nodded agreeing. Maha jumped and sat between Fiza and Saad to which Saad glared and said,  " Haider apni biwi ko le jaona!"

" me kyu jau?! Mera bhi ghar h" said Maha not moving an inch.

Haider was munching pizza that he and Junaid brought for everyone by Zaroon's credit card.

Zaroon was sulking at this two naughty boys.

" hmmm truth and dare kehlte h" said Juweria suggesting.

All nodded. While Waqaur leaned back on sofa and said, " ek shart pe! Game me sirf dare hoga.. no truth... kyuki sach toh tum log bolte hi nhi" he said eyeing everyone.

Juweria rolled her eyes and said, "lo... inhe khush fehmi h ki hum inhe khilayenge!.. jaaye apni files me muh de jakar ap!" She said glaring at him.

He tightened his hold around her waist and said without breaking their intense gaze.

" me nhi khelunga toh kisi ko bhi khelne nhi dunga.. remember that" he said in his dominating voice.

While others nodded agreeing. Did they had any option? No!

" yrr ye wassi bhai aj humse apne sare kaam kara lenge yha sa khiskne me hi fayda h " Junaid mumbled to Haider.

Haider nodded agreeing, while zoya pulled Junaid's cuff and said, " apko toh khas tor pe yha rukna h!"

Junaid narrowed his eyes, she blinked her eyes innocently.

While Zaroon was about to leave quietly and quickly, when maha pulled him with his collar.

" oyye chote varun dhawan kaha ja rhe ho bachke.. yha hum sab roast hone wale h tum kaha ke king ho jo khisk rahe ho!" Maha said loudly gaining everyone's attention.

Waqaur glared at zaroon.

Zaroon quickly ran and sat beside Juweria.

" dekhle apne shohar ko.. muje ghoor rahe h!" He whispered.

She pattef his cheeks and glared back.

Waqaur rolled his eyes.

Fiza and Saad were busy in their own world.

He sneaked his hand under her dupatta and rubbed her lower abdomen.

" ab thik hona?" He whispered huskly.

She looked down, her breathings were hitched at his touch. She nodded meekly and looked at him through her lashes.
Saad kissed her forehead... stealing the moment.

While all were blabbering and hitting Zaroon for allah knows what .

Meanwhile Zariwa entered with a big bowl of chicken curry that she made first time,after acknowledging that it is someone's favourite.

" Hii everyone " she said entering.

" aha Walykum asslam zariwa.. " said Junaid teasing her like always. Zariwa looked at zoya for help. Zoya pinched him.

" aao zariwa betho na" said Juweria motioning her to sit.

" thanks appi.. actually aj mene first time ek Indian recipe try ki h toh bss wahi test karane aayi thi" she said looking hopefully at the bowl.

Maha squealed and said, " haa toh zehmat ki kyu yrr hume hi bula liya hota na sidha!"

Haider smacked her head lightly and whispered, " aese nhi bolo maha, wo bura mann jayegi bachi h!"

" tum kam bolo aaye bade bachi ki vakalat karne wale!"  maha said narrowing her eyes.

"Mujse ab na uljho maha baby.. i now how to make u shut up!" He said smirking and started leaning towards her. She moved back.

Juweria cleared her throat gaining everyone's attention and not before pushing Waqaur's hand away, as he was teasing.

" laao koi bottle lao spin krne ke liye" Juweria said.

" bottle ki kya zarurat fiza hena choti si toh h isko hi spinn kardo!" Said Junaid shrugging his shoulders.

" me tuje spinn na kardu!" Saad said smacking his head.

Fiza giggled.

Zaroon stood up to take bottle from kitchen.

Zariwa followed him,....
Zaroon ignored her successfully and cane back with a bottle.

And soon the game started.

" lo phela shikar bichara Zaroon hi bana!" Said Maha giggling. Juweria mumbled all the best.

Waqaur looked at him who was grinning nervously.

" tum.. meri, saad ki, baba or chachu ki car saf karoge abhi!" Waqaur ordered.

All gulped nervously at his words.

Zarron left a dejected sigh and looked at Juweria.

" nhi! Ye koi baat nhi hui Waqaur! Koi easy sa task de mere bhai ko!" Juweria said huffing her cheeks angrily.

" acha.. toh bhai ki bhen bhi saath de sakti h!" Waqaur said smirking.

Juweria was soo pissed now! Instead of being sorry, he was acting all cool and innocent. How rude!

" Waqaur apko nhi lgta ap ab hadd paar karr rahe h!" Juweria said poking his hard chest.

And as this people got engrossed in their matter everyone ran up to 3rd floor, to play truth and dare.

" muje toh utha lo koi!" Zoya said throwing her hands in the air.

Zaroon and Junaid pulled her by holding her hands.

Saad took fiza in their room, Haider got engrossed hearing Maha's blabbering and than warning her again and again that how he can ruin her make-up!

Zariwa, zoya, zaroon and Junaid were left.

Zoya looked at Junaid and they both sat watching tom and jerry. Zaroon layed down on the mattress beside Junaid. Zariwa was whispered things to zoya.

And here, Waqaur was testing Juweria's patience.

" apse baat karna hi bekar h sara mokd kharab karr diya apne mera!!" Juweria said holding his collar in a tight grip.

He sneaked his strong arm around her waist and carried her like a child to their room.

" oh toh madam ko mood acha karna h apna?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

" aese aeseeeeee na kare ap Waqaur me apni aankhein noch lungi!" She said glaring at him.

She looked like a small kid whining every now and than in his hold.

He chuckled.

Locking the door behind. He sat on the bed, with her on his thighs.

" ap bhot bure h, aese koi karta h kya? Him acha khasa khel rahe the na.. itne dino baad moka mila lekin nhi apko waha bhi apni bhai giri dikhani h.. or ab kal se off..

He stopped her blabberings by pulling her into a long and passionate kiss.

Parting away, he looked at her swollen lips and said, " kal se office ki 1 week ki holiday h.. sirf humari hi nhi employees ki bhi.. jo bhi zaruri kam hoga wo sab online mode pe hoga.. or hum kal trip pe jaa rahe h !" He said caressing her lips.

She was breathing heavily. She closed her eyes feeling aroused. His touch melted her.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Ok soo as some of u know, specially the ones who are add on my insta i have exams from 1st of August 😭😭 upadtes may take little bit time.. hope u understand..have a great time and day babies ✨🤍

Allah hafiz ♥️

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें