its been a while, ey

well hello,

i think its an understatement to say its been a while. i haven't posted for this story, or any other or even been on Wattpad since i posted that last chapter in February.

so right now i am currently sat in the back of a VW van, on an 8 hour roadtrip up north for the summer, what else to do but check an app i haven't opened for months?

Now alot has happened, 5 months have past and i had no idea this story still had traction and was gaining reads but i just want to thank anyone who is still reading this as its massive motivation to get back into writing. so, thank you. 

Obviously, its been a while since i wrote so i might aswell read what i already have written for an hour or two, then try and get into my old mindset. i might decide to rewrite chapters or paragraphs or sections, as its clear, im not really sure where i would like to take this yet.

On regards of continuing this book, a massive part of it is obviously Technos character. Its incomprehensible how many people Alex's death effected, how ever his life definitely made more of an impact on everyone and the world.
i would like to try continue this book with his character, in remembrance and dedication to his life.

i hope that this is respectful however i am not sure on what Alex's family has said on the issue, so if they have said anything that might contrary me continuing this book with Techno in, please let me know as i dont mean to disregard any boundaries they have set.

On a lighter note, i would like to start writing more of my own material, like romance thrillers if that makes sense, so stay tuned if you like reading that sort of stuff, i love reading feedback on anything ive written.

That said i look forward to reading all the comments left over the past months, and any comments to be left in the future.

see you soon, Milli 🫶🏼

27/7/2022