You/Yuzuki Fuwa - Break

(Assassination Classroom)

"You're just so!"

"I'm so what, (y/n)?"

You held up your hands as you clenched and unclenched them. You were beyond lived with Yuzuki. You've always been so calm about things but she had made you so angry. You didn't know how to deal with the anger that was consuming you.

"You're infuriating! How can you put yourself in danger like that?!"

"Yukiko is my friend! She could've gotten hurt if I hadn't done something!"

"She's my friend too but what you did was stupid and reckless! You could've died!"

Finally the truth comes out. The entire reason why you had started to argue with Yuzuki. If it hadn't been for Karma and Rio, Yuzuki would've died. You felt guilty for not being there for Yuzuki when she needed you.

You hadn't realized that you had been crying until Yuzuki made her way over to wipe away your tears with her thumbs. You leaned closer to her touch as she held your cheeks.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, (y/n). I wasn't thinking when I took the leap. I should've waited for you and the others to help me." She took your hands and pressed a kiss to the back of each one. "I'll be more careful next time. You're not getting rid of me that easily."

It felt good to laugh after the tense moment the two of you had. For a while, the two of you sat besides each other to enjoy the silence.

"Is Yukiko going to be alright?"

After learning that Yukiko was stable and on her way to the hospital, you ran to your room. It wasn't your intention to run away but you didn't want anyone to see you cry.

"She'll be alright. Rio told me that she'll be waking up soon. She just has a couple of scratches."

You let out a sigh of relief at the news.

"Good. Can we just spend the rest of the day in the room? I really don't feel like going out after what happened? We'll visit Yukiko tomorrow."

Yuzuki presses a kiss to the top of your head before pulling out her phone.

"Of course we can. I'll order room service and stay in bed all day. We'll even put those trashy movies you like."

"They're not trashy! They're classics."

She waves you off as someone picks up the phone at the pizza place.

X

As Yuzuki promised, the two of you spent the rest of the evening in your room. It was't until the next morning that the two of you went to visit Yukiko. She smile at the two of you when you walked in.

"I heard you got in trouble because of me."

Yuzuki rolls her eyes while setting down the flowers you both got her with the others.

"You owe me one. I got yelled at."

"For good reasons! You were reckless."

Yuzuki turns to Yukiko in hopes that she could help her out.

"Yeah, Yuzuki. You were being reckless."

Yuzuki couldn't believe that her best friend had ganged up against her with her girlfriend.

"I'll never forget this betrayal."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Shizuku - New

Balalaika ... - Return

Esdeath - Third

Yuyu Shirai - Partners (Schutzengel)

Fuwa - Drop

Hori - Hands

Esdeath - Revelations

Yor Briar - Mission(Angst)

Tsunade .... - Brat

Zero-Two - Comfort

--------------