8

Liliana

It was just another day at Forks High except today was Bella and Edwards first day back at school.

I was still pissed because of the whole Jess dying thing although I am happy she's alive.

Now I have to thank Aphrodite for letting her come back.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of the goddess of love.

Sometimes I love her to the moon and back but other times I want to hit her.

"Jacob?" I heard Bella I looked over seeing Jacob, Paul, and Embry.

Paul and Jacob had their bikes while Embry was in a truck.

"Pauly/Emmy!" Me and Jess ran over and clanged onto the two boys.

Jacob who was a jealous prick because he could never have Bella sneered and scoffed making me and Jess snicker.

It was no secret that Jacob was jealous of the pack and their imprints almost every pack member has an imprint.

There was Paul and me, Sam and Emily, Jared and Kim, Embry and Jess, Quil and Claire, Collin and Anthony (the first male imprint), and finally Brady and Annalise the only ones without an imprint is Seth, Leah, and Jacob but they're new to the pack.

"Don't be a jealous bitch Jacob" I rolled my eyes as he growled lightly as I mirrored his actions.

"Alpha or not I could make you submit in a second so try me" I glared at him as he scoffed and turned his attention back to Bella and Edward.

"He's just trying to see if you're still human" Edward said making Jacob pissed "you stay out of my head!" I raised on eyebrow in amusement.

"We're just here to tell you that if you're kind comes on our land again-" Bella cut him off looking at us all confused.

"Wait what?" I looked at them before shrugging my shoulders and watching this all play out alongside Jess and Embry.

"You didn't tell her?" I crossed my arms and leaned back into Paul.

"Tell me what?" I nudged Jess as she shook her head with a smirk

"Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding-" I cut him off "no no it wasn't a misunderstanding" I smirked as he glared at me

"Did you lie get her out of town too?" he's asking dumb questions when he knows that's the reason they left.

"Just leave it alone Jacob" I snorted but covered it with a cough.

"She should know she's the one the redhead wants" Bella turned to look at Edward disbelief shown on her face.

"Victoria?" She looked between all of us as I shrugged not really caring about any of this.

"Hey why haven't you been answering my calls!" I looked at Jacob who began to walk off.

"I...didn't have anything to say" he said as I scoffed "yea well I have plenty" she went to walk over to him but Edward grabbed her arm.

"Edward you have to trust me" she said looking at him.

"I do it's him I don't trust" he sent Jacob a look.

"I have until graduation to see him and then I'll be one of you and he'll hate me forever" she said as I snorted fat chance.

She yanked her arm out of his grip before walking over to s smirking jacob and putting the helmet on.

"Drop the smirk Jake we're just going for a ride" I rolled my eyes at Jacob's smug smile and Edwards annoyed face.

The two drove off while me and Jess looked at each other and nodded.

"Jas can you take my car to mine?" He nodded as I got on the back of Paul's bike and Jess got in the truck with Embry.

Time Skip

"Who's willing to bet Jacob will throw a fit when he finds out Bella's is getting turned after graduation?" I asked bitting into a cookie Emily gave me.

"I bet $10" Jared said hitting the table "I have $10 he'll threaten Edward" Embry piped in as I put my chin on my palm.

"I bet $10 he'll throw a fit and say something he'll regret" I crossed my arms and legs on top of the counter luckily I had my shoes off and just socks on.

"Any other takers?" Jessica put her hand up "I agree with Lily" we high five before turning our attention to Jared and Embry.

We all shook hands in agreement sealing the deal.

(Pft that did not sound right at all but let's continue)

"Hey Leah" I waved at the girl who had just walked in the pack house. "Hey Lils Jess" I was suddenly pulled into a vision that made me grin like a Cheshire Cat.

I turned to look at Leah with the grin still on my face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked raising an eyebrow and backing away a little.

"Your imprint!" I squealed I didn't even know I could see imprints.

"Wait what?" She said rushing over to me scaring the fuck out of me.

"Since when can you see imprints?" I shrugged my shoulders as two hands were placed on my shoulders.

"What did you see?" Leah asked as I shook my head with a mischievous grin.

"Sorry can't say but you'll see soon!" I exclaimed jumping off the counter and twirling around like Alice.

I tend to do the same thing Alice does after she has an exciting vision.

Although I'm a little surprised about who her imprint is I can't help but feel happy for both my brother and Leah.

I'm happy that she has nothing against him even though he's a vampire.

The problem is my dear brother is still daggered in a damn coffin courtesy of our brother.

Klaus promised me they'd all be undaggered soon so I'm waiting for that day to come.

The only thing I'm worried about as far as my brother is his hatred towards himself and us.

He's never liked the fact that he was a vampire and would be immortal for well ever unless a white oak stake was managed to be found.

He hates what our parents made us into he thinks we're abominations. Based on my vision the both of them looked happy so maybe she changed him for the better.

My dear brother who wanted what he never could find that slutty bitch Sage will not stand in their way.

You will get your happy ending Finn.