Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

It was the first day of school. I woke up early today so I could actually look somewhat presentable.

For the last couple days, I had been talking to Rafe non-stop. I had even hung out with him once.

Same with JJ and Kie. They brought me to they're friend John Bs house, we're I met him and Pope.

They were super nice. I had met big John to. Seemed kind of closed off but he was nice.

My brother is non-stop lecturing me on hanging out with the Pogues and how they'll corrupt me. Same with my mom. I told them I'm already corrupted.

Now Rafe... he was so charming. I don't know what it was about him but he was just so cute. I looked forward to talking to him.

He was a year and a half older than me, but I felt like we just connected.

I put on a pair of light wash jeans and a black tank top with a flannel over it. I put a pair of spandex under the pants just in case I got hot.

I put on my locket necklace and a few rings before throwing on my docs.

I put on my black bucket hat and headed out the door. My brother decided to take the bus with Chrissy but I wanted to ride my skateboard.

"Bye sissy!" Laura yelled with a mouth full of toast.

"Bye Y/n!" Leah shouted.

"Bye girls be good for mom!" I shouted before grabbing an apple and running out the door.

I hopped on my skateboard and listened to music through my head phones as I rode.

The minute I stepped into the school I heard the bell ring.

"Shit." I whispered as I tried to find my way to the office.

"Hello short stuff!" It was Rafe.

"Unless your hear to help me to the office I'm gonna need you to suck my dick ok." I said frustrated.

"Woah there, what's wrong?" He asked throwing his arm over my shoulder as we started walking. He was with another boy.

"I woke up early and got ready early so I could show up on time. Clearly that didn't work." I sighed and he laughed.

"It's not funny you dickhead." I smacked his chest and him and his friend laughed.

"What are you laughing at fuck face?" I turned to the other boy.

"Ok calm down, this is Kelce. He's cool. I'll help you find the office... orrrrr we could skip." He suggested.

"I can't skip the first day." I told him.

"Why not it's the first day. They go over the syllabus and learn everyone's name. No biggie." He said.

"You know your kind of a bad influence." I told him.

"That is true, but I'm not making you do anything..." he said as I saw we walked right passed the office.

I hesitated but with Rafe arm around me and that silly little smirk of his I caved.

"Fine where are we going?" I asked walking out the exit with them.

"Fuck yess, we are going on the boat and we are smoking some green. Let's go princess!" He said excitedly picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Damn it Rafe put me down!" I shouted laughing.

"Nope!" He shouted back.

I rolled my eyes and rested my shoulders on his back. We went over to a black Jeep and he put me up front.