15: THE TISSUE

" Confine to self love. "

👑       
- Crown

Present day

Battling with his thoughts he made his way to his home or its better to say to her, his home.

He made sure conceal his sins once he was done. ' All perfect ' He mused under his breath once he reached towards the familiar gates. He made his way in after he caught a glimpse of his appearance.

He handed his briefcase along with his coat to a maid and eyed his watch.The letters illuminated with his touch and it read past 11.

' Pretty late ' he mumbled under his breath and eventually he caught up a chat with Jaewan about his wife day. He made sure she took her pills and maintained a healthy diet. He sometimes felt bad for cutting the excess sweets. 

" She slept ", He asked Jaewan loosening his tie followed by unbuttoning a two.

" Probably no sir. She just left.", She replied curtly.

With his calculative steps he reached to their room. Twisting the doorknob, he raked his eyes all over and spotted her.

Resting herself on the headboard, she gulped her saliva with each sentence she's reading. Biting her lip, she felt her body heating up. Unable to read further, she closed her book shut.

" Oh god. How come people read this stuff.", She clutched her cheeks which displayed the deep red clour. 

" Do couples really do this stuff. I'm still with my highschool biology. But this is extreme", Immersing in her world she kept blabbering until she was startled by a deep husky voice.

" What is extreme, Sweetheart?"

Her eyes widened when she saw him entering in his sweats. Hurriedly, she ducked the book under her pillow.

" H-how lo-ong you've bee-n there ", she stuttered settling her hairs behind her ear. 

An involuntary chuckle left his lips before he sealed them tight,clutching his stomach, forwarding his steps.

He plopped himself on the bed crawling towards hers. He placed his hands on either side of her.  Maintaing a little space between them, he leaned further till he reached her ears, his hot breath fanning her earlobe.

" it's okay to gain some knowledge by reading books... and trust me your choice of reading fifty shades isn't bad but it's too wild for you.", He rasped seductively making her gulp with uneasiness.

Her breaths raised as usual but she didn't care about it. Instead she focused on the liquid that's flowing over his neck from the corner of his head where his ear was attached.

Red liquid.

It's blood.

She gasped upon sensing the liquid and involuntarily placed her hand on his neck earning a hiss from his lips.

In a swift he backed away clutching his neck where she touched earlier.  The red liquid oozing from him stained his hands.

" Taehyung, it's blood. ", She quaked rubbing the metallic scent liquid with her fingers.

" what happened to you? ", She asked worried forwarding her hand to reach him.

" Nothing just a scratch. I'll be back in a sec. Just wait. ", He retorted motioning his hands for her to stay still, before shutting the door.