𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 || 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧

"EURGHHH~ HASUMI-SENPAI, THERE'S A WORM ON THE GROUND."

In panic Makoto, Subaru, and Hokuto dragged Anzu out of the crowd just as the Student Council stepped in. One was a little too much for them to carry, but her along with a passed-out third year... they couldn't handle it, so severely apologizing to their unconscious senpai and wishing him luck, they dashed away.

Just as Kenzo was snapping out of his blackout, what appeared in his line of sight was a mop of pink hair and bright green eyes staring pointedly down at him. His vision cleared, and soon an olive-haired third-year also appeared in the picture.

The pink-haired student let out a disgusted snort. "How irritating~"

Kenzo blinked. "Well, that's rather rude for you to say to your senpai."

He bristled. "How dare you speak to a Student Council member like that!"

"I apologize, but I don't remember you being part of Tenoushin's group."

The small student looked ready to explode, but the other third-year cut in. Keito, Kenzo remembered, craning his neck to look at him from his position.

"Tori, I will handle this troublemaker. You can go around and scout out any other laggers."

Tori let out a small hmph. "Fine, but make sure he gets a proper consequence!" And just like that he stomped off, going behind the stage.

Kenzo rolled over and sat up. "Why hello, Keito-kun~"

Keito blinked, then narrowed his eyes. "So it seems Kiryu was correct." But before Kenzo could question, he continued. "You're in trouble now, especially for somebody who had just come back."

The dual-haired student waved it off. "One does— erm, I don't really mind. Tenoushin can go bother somebody else to entertain him."

Keito sighed, then motioned Kenzo to get up. "Are you alright? I did see Oogami's guitar hit you square in the face."

The said student let out a peal of laughter. "Oh~ I don't mind at all!" Suddenly his voice took a dark, quiet turn. "I'd take that any day than what Tenoushin did to me and Yuu-kun."

The olive-haired male gave him a conflicted look. "It wasn't his fault."

"They were his fans."

Keito sighed in defeat. "If you want to have words with him you're gonna have to go through me... not to mention, he's not here right now."

Hm... must be back at the hospital again, Kenzo thought sourly.

The Student Council member lightly pushed his back. "Go to the infirmary. I'll turn a blind eye for now."

He sent Keito a fake, bright smile. "Why thank you! And please control that first-year of yours, he seems that he's a very great guy. And adorable too. He just needs to watch his manners."

"Hmm." Merely humming, Keito walked away, Kenzo turning around and making his way towards the infirmary. But as the adrenaline was wearing off, he felt a throbbing pain on his forehead- it seemed like it caused a headache for him as well as a prominent bruise. Oh well, he's been through worse things.

"Arigato, Mao-kun. We were able to sneak out without being seen by the Council thanks to you."

As Kenzo rounded the corner he noticed Makoto and Subaru talking to the maroon-haired guy he saw earlier- Mao, it seemed like.

"You're like our own magician, Sari~" Subaru said gratefully, a bright smile on his face. Mao shrugged, then noticed Kenzo walking towards them.  "Hey, isn't that Shintani-senpai?"