Please read.

Hey, you. Yeah, you. Reading this right now. Do you feel worthless? If not, then great! If you do, then read the words you're about to see very carefully. Push away those dark thoughts in your mind for just a second.

You know that person who means most you? Tch, what am I saying, course you do! You love 'em to pieces! Well, remember that time... The day you saw them cry for the very first time. It was horrible, wasn't it? Seeing their face twist in agony, their streaked cheeks, blood shot eyes. Yeah, you hated it. You wanted to help them, take the pain away.

Well I'm sorry to tell you, but if you let go, you can't do that. You won't even see their misery. You might think no one cares, but that one person who means everything to you? They do. And when you let go, they're gonna feel exactly like you do now.

Worthless.

So you gotta hold on! Keep pushing forward! I know that you don't wanna be the reason that special person cries until their eyes are red, sob until their throats burn. But if you let go...that's what's gonna happen.

So take it from me, my beautiful, wonderful, spectacular reader! You're not worthless. I care about you. I'm here for you. Yes, you! Life ain't always gonna be a walk in the back. Heck, sometimes it'll be a God Damn crawl through hell. But you can do it! Ya know why?

Because you're strong.

You're a fighter.

When the world gives you lemons, you throw em on the ground and stamp them down! Why settle for second best? You deserve what you want from life!

Life isn't a sprint. It's a marathon. So don't rush to get to the end. And when you hit that point where you think you can't keep running, then walk. When you can't walk, crawl. And when you can't crawl, then you do whatever it takes to keep moving forward! There's nobody that can take your place, so...

"Wasurenaide, we fight together!"