The Last Thing I Remembered

Okay, before you start reading, I would really appreciate it if you guys took your time to read these small author notes I'll leave throughout the story

This is the story I posted on another site called Quotev!!

http://www.quotev.com

Feel free to check the story out there!!

http://www.quotev.com/story/5623812/Imagination-Is-Everything/

And by the way, the things written here are copied and pasted from the original story on Quotev. So you guys don't get confused by the author's notes and stuff

_________________________________________________________________

The last thing I remembered before my eyes closed for what seemed to be the very last time was the feeling of being pummeled a hundred feet into the ground.

The last thing I saw before my world slowly faded from grey to pitch black, was red. Red everywhere. I remembered the smoke that filled my lungs, the screams that filled my ears and the horror show that almost made my eyes bleed.

The last thing I heard, before all I heard was a sharp, high pitched buzzing, were the awful sounds of war, the screams for mercy, the begging for help, the cry of lost hope and the mourning of a fallen race, city and world.

And the last thing that escaped my bruised, bloodied and chapped lips were the two words "Damn you."

But what I thought would be my last time, my last breath and my last words, they were only the beginning.

. . .

For some bizarre reason, I could see, hear, speak and feel just fine. Heck, I felt even better than before the chaos started back home. I was perfectly fine. I woke up just like that, laying in a thick layer of snow, freezing my butt off. I sprang up to my feet, shaking off the excess snow that was left caught in my fur. I looked around and frowned. A vast land of an endless blanket of white stared back at me. I had small fragments of my memories, but I couldn't recall a time when I would go somewhere with anything related to the cold voluntarily. You'd have better luck winning the lottery than trying to drag me to an ice land.

Still curious, I thumped the ground twice with my fur-covered foot, just to see something familiar form on the snow-covered ground. I jumped in, thankful to be away from the dreadful cold that was starting to creep into my bones, despite the thick fur I had.