Chapter 1.10 - Scavenger

2nd September 14:55

The car was at the gate, the old, poorly maintained, single lane road with a few cracks in it had trees and plant life of both sides of it. On the left side with half on the road and half in the forest, was an abandoned rusty car with no windows and deflated tires ,as well as it had looked like it was around 50 years old. 

On the road in front of the large black car just a step in front of the gate stood a skinny teenager boy with snow white hair , pale skin and crimson red eyes and wore a black shirt with white stripes and grey jeans with ankle straps. This was none other than Accelerator, he was in an uninterested stance with his hands in his pockets facing towards a group of 4 young teen girls all with grins painted on their faces, all stood in a line from the right side to the left side of the road about 10 meters away from the albino.

On the right was a girl with black hair and eyes, wearing a sailor school uniform and a short skirt. Next to her, was a brown-haired, emerald-eyed girl wearing a loose square neck blouse and black spats with a newsboy cap. On the far left was a girl with short pinkish purple hair with pink eyes wearing a variation of a maid and bunny costume. To the pink-haired girl's right was another girl with short red hair and pinkish red eyes and wore a white mask, as well as a short-sleeved shirt, shorts. 

The silent standoff made the atmosphere completely full of tension. Accelerator then glanced at each one of the young teen girls, noticing that each one had that rumored 'SCHOOL' pin badge on their clothing, before slightly tilting his head and speaking to them in a bored and bothered tone.

Accelerator: What do you 3rd rates want?

The girl with the white flu mask responded in an excited and playful tone to the albino.

Girl with mask: We're just here to take the pod for our school club

Accelerator: Huh? Why don't you start your club without it?

Accelerator responded in a less bored and more interested tone. The pink-haired girl with the mask responded to the albino in the same excited and playful tone.

Girl with mask: Hey, it seems we need convince the honor student here.

A grin grew on Accelerator's previously bored face before speaking to the girl with an interested tone with a slight bit of evil in it.

Accelerator: An Honor student?! GYAHAHAHAHA.

Accelerator looked up and broke into a short burst of his maniacal and psychotic laugh before stopping. Meanwhile in the large black car, Irido had heard his psychotic laugh and had thought to himself in a concerned way after a sigh of concern.

Irido: Noted, Accelerator might be mentally insane. Maybe I should be worried about being near him, he's both powerful and insane.

 Back outside of the car, Accelerator had glanced at the girls from right to left before speaking to the 4 teens with a malicious tone and a wide grin that spread across his face under his devilish crimson eyes.

Accelerator: What a joke, I'm nothing so glamorous. I'm just a 1st rate villain, so take an example from a 1st rate senior you 3rd rates because I just can't stand 3rd rates.

His crimson red eyes gained an evil and menacing look to them while his wide grin made him look like a sadistic killer. The girl with the mask noticed his expression and smiles then remarks to everyone with an even more excited tone as if she was just about to get something that she dreamed of having. 

Girl with mask: What a lovely face, a look that's part killer and part crazy. Combined with a smile that reeks psychotic. Just don't go crying to your teacher then senpai.