34 | when?

WHEN DID WE CHANGE FROM, from throwing paper planes, and driving wooden trains, to this.

when did we come to the time, where silly little arguments kept you up at night.

And when did we grow, from angels in the snow, lots of things we didn't know, to this.

Can you put the finger on the day, when we never again did play, our childhood wasted away, to this.

And when did we get taller, our dreams get smaller, so now the only thing left in life, is this.

MATT STURNIOLO SAT IN HIS ROOM CROSS legged watching on his computer.

He was watching the last video, apparently there was something creepy in the background.

His hands lay on his knees while staring at the screen.

Matt watches for a while getting bored when Trevor jumps next to him resting his his head.

"Hey tre-" Matthew cuts himself off so quickly once seeing indie on the last few seconds.

The double tuck.

She did the double tuck.

"What the fuck." Matt mumbles pressing the back button with a twitch of his brows.

He thought he was seeing things, stupid stupid things.

But he wasn't in fact she did it loud and clear with no shame.

Like it was something she's used to doing.

His head shakes softly.

"Did you see that?" Matt asks Trevor who lays there bored.

Skipping back once again.

Her hair was being pushed back by her fingers.

"There's no way," the kid mumbles gulping his spit down his throat.

Maybe she was feeling hot, maybe she felt it would get into the food or something, or maybe she meant it.

Jumping off his bed, water!

Where's the fucking water?

Oh right the kitchen.

Matt hits his forehead at his dumb thoughts.

Grabbing the door handle he swings it opening and walking out.

Funnily enough indigo Stewart walks out of her room at the same time.

The room in front of his.

She looks up at the boy as so does he.

And then snap.

The two went walking down the stairs acting like none of them was even there.

"Hey mom."

"Hi auntie."

Both Matt and indie state at the same time while seeing her in the kitchen.

"Hi guys- why aren't you dressed?" Mary Lou asks looking in between the kids who both wore pajamas.

"Because why would i get dressed?" Matt asks softly making sure not to say we.

"Because guests are coming over." The lady placed her hands on her hips with a stern look.

"What since when?" Indie questions.

"Since I told you yesterday!" Mary Lou swats them to go back up to change.