- day seven -

Finally. Finally I'd had a night in a bed with a boy, a boy I was coupled up with and liked.

I would've had a little snog session had I not had Tasha and Andrew going at it two beds down one way and Davide and Ekin the other side going at each other like horny little mice as well.

Really did put you off.

Made even worse when in the middle of the night I feel the bed dip down beside me.

My eyebrows furrowing tiredly as I get startled awake.

'What the fuck?' I hear Ikenna grumble, the person who got into our bed jumping.

'Oh shit.'

Fucking Davide. Of fucking course.

'Oh fuck off.' I pushed him out of the bed as he started laughing, trying to get back to sleep as I saw Ekin and Antigoni laughing at him as he stumbled his way back into his own bed.

Falling asleep again for another hour or so before we're all woken up by the lights flashing on.

'Morning.' Ekin grins and everyone grumbled again as I huffed.

'You. You blind little shit, wear your fucking glasses to bed tonight please.'

Ekin laughed as Davide grinned with a slight blush.

Everyone groaning as we had to head upstairs to get ready. And I do everything in my power to ignore and stay away from Paige with her annoying whiny voice.

Heading downstairs again to find 7 tables set up for brunch in the garden

Heading downstairs again to find 7 tables set up for brunch in the garden. Pastries on every table and our name tags on a glass of orange or apple juice.

Just our luck we're sat behind Paige and Jacques. The former staring me out as she sits down.

For fuck sake. Child.

I huff lightly as Ikenna laughs at me, watching as I take a strawberry and shove it in my mouth so I don't shout at her to stop glaring at me like a weirdo.

And he moves slightly so I can no longer see her. My mood instantly improving.

Until I see Andrew feeding Tasha a croissant and I want to throw up.

I see even Luca and Gemma pull a face as they stare at the two of us.

All four of us chuckling slightly.

'So, I keep meaning to ask you. I know you know tings about the people here. Did anything majorly happen because you've been dead quiet about what you know and it kind of worries me.' Ikenna asks me as he splits the breakfast between us, giving me the croissant I earned last night and picking off all the strawberries from the fruit kebab sticks. Then putting them on my plate.