| Ch. 38 |

What are we going to do now?

I knew Gwi-nam was going to come back up. We would have to do something at least to prevent him from going up. "Are we going to attempt to fight Gwi-nam?" I asked Cheong-san. "We don't have any other choice. He wants you and me. Not the rest." He replied.

"Please be safe Y/N." My mother's cracked voice said. Jae-Hyun came up to me. Suddenly both eomma and Jae-Hyun hugged me. Gosh, I'll miss them both. This is to keep them all safe.

On-jo looked at Cheong-san in tears. Earlier she did say that she didn't want anyone to sacrifice themselves. We don't have a choice here.

Cheong-san ripped off his name tag and gave it to On-jo. It was an old way to ask someone out. "You hold onto it for me," Cheong-san said.

"And I'll hold onto this," Cheong-san said as he pulled out the name tag that said On-jo. They both continued to cry. Then, Cheong-san kisses On-jo.

Cheong-san is about to go, but he turns back to On-jo and hugs her. Su-Hyeok comes up to me. "Are you going to go?" He asked as a tear slipped down his cheek.

"You have to trust me on this one, okay? I don't want to put any of you in danger." I wipe his tear with my hand. "I'll be back soon, I promise," I said. I tried not to cry. I also ripped off my name tag and gave it to Su-Hyeok.

A tear slipped down my cheek, "We should go on a date after the apocalypse is done. I'll pay." My cracked voice said. I was about to burst into tears, but I didn't.

Then, I went up to Nam-ra. I hugged her tightly. "Thank you for everything Nam-ra," I said smiling a bit. I went up to On-jo. "It'll be okay. I promise you." I said as I hugged her.

Cheong-san and I turn around to leave, but Su-Hyeok grabbed my hand. "Please don't go Y/N," Su-Hyeok said. I pulled my hand away. "I have no choice," I said.

"Su-Hyeok. Go to the first floor." Cheong-san said to him.

Then, Cheong-san and I left.

"Stay close," Cheong-san said to me. He grabbed my hand as Cheong-san yelled to attract the zombies from the first floor.

| SU-HYEOK'S POV |

"Please don't go Y/N," I told her as I grabbed her hand. She pulled her hand away. "I have no choice." She said. Then, with all that, she left with Cheong-san. "Go to the first floor," Cheong-san told me.

I let Y/N just go. Her life could be in danger. I have to trust her though.

| Y/N'S POV |

"All of you. Come after us!" Cheong-san yelled. Zombies and more zombies came. "Over here zombie bitches!" I yelled. Cheong-san and I ran up the stairs leading groups of zombies.

I could hear the others' voices while they went to the first floor. We both kept leading the zombies up all the stairs. We finally make it to the top as there is just one more pair of stairs to go.

We went up and picked up some of these large nails and medal poles to fight the zombies. Suddenly, we both split up as Cheong-san jumps into this type of square that makes the zombies fall into it.

| A/N : I didn't know how to explain that. My bad. |

"Come to me. All of you!" Cheong-san screamed so more and more zombies could fall into the hole. Cheong-san jumps back to the floor as he layer down. "You okay?" I asked.

He nodded. "I don't think Gwi-nam is coming. Right Y/N?" Cheong-san laughed while he talked. "Y/N?" He asked. I was staring at Gwi-nam completely frozen.

"Shit." I heard Cheong-san mumble. "You know. I thought it was going to be super fun killing both of you. Not anymore. I'll kill both of you even if it isn't fun." Gwi-nam spoke.

"Yah. Stop acting so tough you ugly ass bitch. Nobody thinks you're cool for that. Do you get it motherfucker?" I say.

"What did you say bitch?" Gwi-nam said as he grabbed my collar. "What? You think I'm scared of an ugly ass whore like you?" I ask. I kick him in the chest as he flies back.

I point my middle finger at him as lies on the ground. He stands back up. I see Cheong-san grab a pile of sand / crushed rocks perhaps? as he stood up.

"We both have nothing to fear. I'm not scared of you either." Cheong-san said. Suddenly Gwi-nam walks towards Cheong-san, but he throws the crushed rocks into Gwi-nam's eyes as he throws me the medal nail to hit him.

I stab Gwi-nam with the nail. He gets up and throws me on the ground. He tries to stab me with it, but I roll in the opposite direction.

Cheong-san punches Gwi-nam in the face. They both fought each other. I grab a brick and throw it at Gwi-nam. Gwi-nam suddenly threw Cheong-san on the ground and put his finger on Cheong-san's eye.

"I'll gouge your eye out," Gwi-Nam said. I grab Gwi-nam and throw him to the wall. I help Cheong-san get up.

From the distance, I hear bombs exploding. Shit. "Cheong-san!" I screamed. He didn't seem to hear me though. My breathing got heavy. I was really worried. They never said what they were going to bomb. Or what places? Oh no.

Please don't tell me this is one of the locations. Please. I hear the bombs get closer and closer. The noise was closer and louder.

"Cheong-san!" I yelled once again to warn him. He ignored me and kept his eyes on ugly ass whore Gwi-nam. What do we do?

Then, I look up in the sky and see a bomb coming straight down to where we were at.

Shit.

The bomb came closer and before I knew it...

The bomb caused an explosion...

| A/N : Thank you for reading this chapter! Please stay tuned for the next chapter if you're interested!
- Adele <3 |

Author : @NamraHeartsU