-sᴛᴇᴠᴇ ᴡɪɴᴡᴏᴏᴅ-

____________________

It was a cold and rainy day in November.
Grey clouds had covered the sky and were lamenting for the beautiful sun that had disappeared behind them and their tears were dropping on Earth, as they were waterfalls.

The raindrops would fall on your face and go rolling down your cheeks and made it seem that you were crying for the sun too.
The yellow and orange autumn leaves rustled under your feet and you also happened to wear an outfit that had the same colours as those leaves: a brown and orange striped long-sleeved and knee-length dress that was made out of thick cloth, along with a pair of brown boots.
Even though your clothes were good for winter, you still felt cold inside of them and you had also forgotten to bring your umbrella with yourself. Therefore, you decided not to take a walk in the park and instead, you went inside the first café that you saw on your way and sat behind the closest table to the chimney, so you could feel warmer.

Inside the café, almost all the furniture, decoration items and even the walls were made out of wood and had made a brown and crimson red atmosphere there.
A jazz band was performing there and you had entered the café right at the moment that the saxophonist of this band had started playing his saxophone solo.

You called the waiter and a young boy who was apparently the waiter came over to your table.
"What's your order?" He said.

"Tea and a chocolate cake, please."

The waiter nodded and went to the cafe's kitchen.
While you were waiting for your order to get ready, you noticed a man who was sitting behind a table at the other side of that small café and was staring at you.

The bony face and the special nose shape of that man reminded you of descriptions of painter men in the streets of Paris that were written in story books, except that this stranger didn't have a moustache.

Although the smoke of the cigarettes that the costumers were smoking was flying all around the café's space and was like a curtain made out of carbon monoxide between you and the man and plus that, the lamps' light was so low and these two things didn't allow you to see all of the features on the mysterious guy's face very exact, you could still tell that there were freckles on his white-as-a-snowflake face which made him cuter.
His eyes weren't very big and from far away, they just looked like two tiny black dots located above his well-shaped nose. However, the small size of his eyes didn't stop the darkness inside of them to shine brighter than any other eye that you had ever seen in your life.

Since the moment that you had realised he was looking at you, you couldn't resist the urge to stare back at him.
Every once in a while, after he was done checking all the details in your appearance perfectly, he would lean over the notebook in front of him on the table and probably wrote something in it.
You would also use these moments to look at him. But the problem was that every time he leant over, his messy and light brown hair would fall on his face and that would stop you from seeing his face.