Chapter 43

Few days later..

"Sidharth?".. Sana walks into his study..

"Hmm..?"... He is busy working on his laptop..

"Ek baat karni thi aap se.."

"Ab meri biwi ko baat karneke liye bhi permission chahiye?!".. he asks playfully..

"Nehi na! Lekin aap gussa tou nehi karoge na?".. she asks quite hesitantly..

"Come here...".. he extends his arm..

She moves forward to stand next to his chair and he drapes his arms around her waist..

"Kya baat hai?".. he asks softly..

"Sidharth I gave an audition before your birthday and they just called..tou..".. she is scared to speak further..

"Tou..?".. he asks..

"Tou they want me to go and speak to them..waise tou yeh reference bhi unhi ka tha, your friend Aditya.. lekin production wale ko shayed pata nehi hai that I have conceived.."

"Ok..now tell me something, you want to go?"..he asks very calmly..

"Agar aap mana karoge tou nehi jaungi.."

"Mana kyun karunga main baby?".. he kisses on her little bump..

"Pata nehi.. mujhe laga ki aap gussa karoge..waise yeh jo role hai uski shooting and all shayed scheduled hai after an year! And if I make through this, then by the time they start the shoot, I will have the baby..".. she tries to put her logics in order to justify her will..

"I don't need this justification meri jaan! You want it, you will get it! But there are two problems I see here.."

"Kya..?".. she looks down at his face with curiosity..

"I mean your pregnancy is quite complicated and at this stage, I seriously can't risk it! Secondly, according to you, they would start shooting approximately after an year. Do you think you can get back to your shape by then?"

"Hmm...you are right..!".. her face falls..

Sidharth feels bad..

"Okay.. kab bulaya unhone?".. he asks..

"Chhoro kya faida? Waise you are right..maine us angle se kabhi socha hi nehi!"

"Ok lekin jana kab hai?".. he asks again..

"Aaj hi.. balki abhi in 2 hours.."

"Okay... Let me call Aditya and see if you have chances to get through.. if it's positive, then I will take you there..theek hai?".. he smiles at her convincingly..

Her eyes glisten over this man's immense love for her! At the same time, she is overwhelmed to see how he values her emotions..

"Aap ko pata hai Sidharth, I have never received this support from my family! Papa ne tou kabhi samjh neki koshish bhi nehi ki! But look at you, mujhe pata hai how much you want this child! Phir bhi, baas mera maan rakhneke liye you are like giving up on your biggest fear! Aap hi batao, how can I love you any more?!"...she looks at his eyes with an utter devotion..

He shuts his device and gets up to hold her arms from either sides.."Just be the person I love and be this truthful to our relationship always! That will do for me!"

She goes into his arms..

"Lekin baby, I hope you realize that is mein bohot risk hai aur main chahta hoon ki tu khud is baat ko acknowledge kar..! I can't allow you to travel on regular basis, hai na?"... He tries to make her understand, without causing any harm to her emotions..

"Ofcourse Sidharth! Dont worry..aap pehle call tou karlo.."

"Hmm..I will dial his number now..".. he takes his mobile to call his friend..

"Hey Sid what's up!"...Aditya receives..

"I am good yaar Adi! Tu bata, kya haal hai?"

"Yeah yeah, I am doing good as well.. achha sun main waise bhi call karta tujhe.. there is a good news. Sana has made it to the next webseries of XY productions! Congratulations yaar! She is extremely talented!"

"Oh wow! That's amazing! Sana will be elated to know this! Lekin Adi.. yaar there is big issue here.."

"Kya?"

"Sana has conceived and she is running on her 3rd month already!"

"Oh no! I mean congratulations lekin Sid this can be a problem for her now.."

"Hmm..can you manage something?".. Sidharth asks..

"To be honest, I afraid if I would be able to..!"

"Hmm..they called her today...do you think she should go and explain the situation?"

"Hmm..well she can try because the role she will be doing is important for the script and for that she needs to sit with the entire team on regular basis because she hardly has any prior experience.."

"Nehi yaar, that's not possible! She is going through some complications! I don't think she can travel much now.."

"Phir tou Sid, I would suggest not to proceed any further on this.."

"Are you sure this can't be fixed through discussion?"

"I am yaar! I know these people very well.."

Sidharth sighs..

"okay.. let me talk to her..thanks yaar.."

"Areh anytime yaar Sid! I am sorry, I couldn't help.."

"Nehi nehi you did try man! Don't be sorry..chal milte hai sometime soon.. byee.."

"Byeee yaar. Take care..".. Aditya hangs up..

Sidharth turns back to Sana and finds her in clogged tears..

"Heyyy! Don't cry na baba! We will make it again!"... He cups her face lovingly..

"Hmm...hmm..".. she only hums..

"Idhar dekho, look at me..".. he gently pulls up her chin..

"Ek bar yeh delivery ho jaye, you will create an exception in this industry! And I will do what it takes to make you reach there! I promise!"

She paces back to his arms..."Not every girl is this lucky to get a Sidharth in her life! I feel so blessed! Thank you Babaji!"... She speaks through her broken tone..

"Nehi baby! Every girl is not you na? So it's more like this Sidharth is only made for his Sana and if rebirth is not a myth, then I would want you in every life!"

There will be a last turn in this story, just to bring a little twist to the plot.