Chapter 17

The club is spinning while I walk along the hallway to reach the restrooms. Giuseppe is waiting for me at the begging of the hallway. Respectfully. I didn't want him to come all the way with me anyway and as soon as I'm done, I check myself in the mirror before I leave the restroom that's full of women. I spot a woman crying, one is throwing up, some are taking selfies and refreshing their makeup. I just stand there and look at myself.

I think of how I wanted to devour him in that booth and how that longing is still lingering inside me. I felt how his hard cock pressed against my pussy and I can't forget how my stomach started somersaulting. A wave of something I've never felt before flows down my lower abdomen. I'm still wet and the pulse of my clit is still throbbing. If Valentin doesn't make the first move anytime soon, I will. Since he won't let me fuck anyone else, I will have to make him fuck me. I put my hands on my cheeks when I notice how I start blushing. I'm in public but I can't control the thoughts and pictures of him. His soft panting and the way he pushed up his hips makees me dizzier than the alcohol.

I leave the restroom and walk back, finding Giuseppe where I left him. He starts walking and I follow him. I don't know if Valentin and I will continue where we stopped because he seemed so distracted suddenly. He was totally into it and then suddenly tensed. Something is off. I don't know what. He probably thought of something that ruined his mood or he really didn't feel comfortable here. It's new for me too but somehow I am scared that he didn't enjoy it as much as me.

My stomach drops at that thought. What if this is only this exciting to me? What if I turned him off?

I stop as I suddenly feel something wet splash my chest and my blazer. I gasp, suddenly woken up and totally sober from the little shock. First I look down at myself and inspect the damage which is very little. It seems to be vodka. Nothing sticky, luckily but it smells. Then I look at the man who spilled it on me. A tall man with wide shoulders and brown hair which is a bit shorter than Valentin's hair. He is tanned and smells like a vacation on an island. A salty breeze, flowers, fruits, cocktails and freshness. He seems to be around the same age as Valentin but other than him, he's wearing a suit. From the outside he seems like a normal business man but I can sense that there is more behind it. After my time with Valentin I figured out how to recognize these people and since the club is filled with them, it's not a surprise.

"I apologize." He says and before I can stop him, he goes for the bar next to us immediately to grab some napkins. I look down on myself. It's not much and he doesn't need to do this but I don't get to stop him either. Giuseppe squares his shoulders next to me. I thought he'd step in and hit the guy in the face but it seems like he can separate things like these from real danger. Yet I can sense how he is looking at the man. He's suspicious and on alert. I like that.

The man comes back with a lot of napkins in his hands. He doesn't seem rushed because he is calm in general. He's moving slow and elegant, not rushed or nervous. I think that's attractive. He is attractive because he is noble. His watch, the chain, the handkerchief, the cufflinks. I don't know what he is but he is not a gangster. For a second I get lost in his honey eyes as he gets close to me. Really close because he wants to wipe the vodka off me but I wake up and stop him.

"You really don't need to..." I say as he calmly brings his hand to the fabric at my waist. He taps it, taking off most of the liquid that the fabric hasn't soaked up yet. I clench my jaw hardly. This situation makes me nervous. If Valentin would see us he would read the situation differently and I'd understand it because I'd do the same. Besides that, he told me that he'd go nuts if I'd speak to someone. That's what I just did but this is a different case.

"I do. It's not in my nature to be so careless to spill something on beautiful women like you." He's not even looking into my face while he says that but I feel his words in every inch of my bones and swallow. This compliment wasn't necessary but I don't tell him that. He's so close to me that I'm scared his perfume will melt on me because then I will have no chance to explain this to Valentin. He's taking me in. "Really... It's-..." I can't continue my sentence because his hand goes up to my chest. To my bare skin. I hold my breath. Vodka is dripping down my breast and he's touching it. He's touching my tits, tapping them with the napkin, making them dry again. "It's necessary. Please let me touch you." his deep voice reminds me of the roar of a lion and his words are making me shake. My chest quivers from his touch. Unfortunately he notices that and I catch him grin. "Your skin is beautiful..." he says quietly but I still hear it through the music. Why am I getting goosebumps and why is this affecting me? Probably because I never dealt with men like these and now they're all around me.