Get The Yin Iron Before Wen Chao

"It will be faster to ride on our sword but Wei Ying?" Wei Ying tighten his hand on his clothes, "I will try," Suibian and Lan Zhan looked at each other then back to Wei Ying, "Master, are you sure? I won't let you fall," Wei Ying nodded his head.

Suibian summon up Wei Ying sword, "Are you ready, Wei Ying?" Wei Ying breath out, "okay, I'm ready," Wei Ying step on Suibian, Suibian too take out his own sword and got on it as well.

"Why do you have your own sword, Suibian?" Wei Ying asked, before Suibian can answer Chenqing voice speak up, "Because he is a sword so he have his own sword."

"Chenqing, is that vision over?" Wei Ying asked, "Yes Master. We will show them the burning of Cloud Recesse and the Wen indoctrination when we return."

Soon all four is up in the sky heading toward Tanzhou town, "Lan er gongzi, when the Wen sent invitations to all clan about their indoctrination, let me and Suibian come along. We can help out as much as we can."

"Mn. Since you two are Wei Ying spiritual tool, I think is best to have you two at his side." Lan Zhan look over at Wei Ying who is been hold by Suibian at his side. "Master, no need to rush, let's take this slow."

"Master once you get the feeling back, you won't be afraid to ride on your sword anymore," Chenqing flew next to Wei Ying on the other side.

They all soon arrive at Tanzhou town, "That wasn't bad at all, Master you did great," Wei Ying breath out a relief, "Master, do you want to do it again after we get the Yin Iron from here?" Wei Ying went stiff.

Both Chenqing and Suibian can see how white Wei Ying face have become, "Master, we can teach you again. This way you can forget about what happen and begin to start soaring through the sky again." Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Alright, let's head to the Annual Flower Girl mansion to get that Yin iron," so all four head to the place that once got burn by Wen Chao when he got his hand on the second piece.

"It look like no one is here. Can we really enter?" Wei Ying nodded his head, they all enter the mansion. When they walk to where the flower is at they see a Yin iron floating above a burning flower.

"Master, let me take care of this," Chenqing went to stand in front of the flower, he held out his hand, the Yin Iron begin to shake, shake, shake and shake until it burst into tiny dust.

"That is that, now Wen Rouhan won't have another piece in his hand. Lan er gongzi, Master, why don't we stay here for another day or so? This way we can continue our training."

"Then let's go find an inn to stay in. We can start to teach master how to fly again," the four left the annual flower girl mansion to go find an inn to stay in.

"Chenqing, I didn't know you can destroy the Yin Iron," Wei Ying asked as they went to find a inn to stay in.

"Master, Chenqing come from resentment energy. Energy can destroy other energy," Suibian explained to Wei Ying. Chenqing nodded his head at what Suibian just said. He turned his attention to Lan Zhan.

"Lan er gongzi, you don't mind me and Suibian borrow our master for a while, do you?" Chenqing grinned at Lan Zhan, "I don't mind, as long as Wei Ying can get over his fear of flying."

The very next morning Chenqing and Suibian begin to help their master to learn how to fly again. "Master, I will set resentment energy below the ground. This way when you fall, you will land on it."

Wei Ying nodded his head, they were outside the town, no one will see this so is safe for Chenqing to use resentment energy out here.

The two help Wei Ying to fly on his sword from morning to night, they can also see the sparkle coming back into Wei Ying eye.

"Master, are you still afraid?" Wei Ying breath in then out, "A little but I will get use to it. I will stop been afraid." Lan Zhan smile a little bit, "You two should go get some rest. Wei Ying, I will take care of him," with that the two disappear.

"How are you feeling, Wei Ying? Are you still afraid of flying?" Lan Zhan put different side dish on Wei Ying bowl.

"A little bit but I want to get use to it. I can't let Chenqing and Suibian training go to waste." Wei Ying look up at Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan?"

"Mhmm."

"Will you....will you....will you also help me?"

"I will but I will help you in a different way."

"In different way?"

Lan Zhan nodded his head, "I will play our song. Will this help you to focus more on flying instead of being afraid?"

"Mn."

So the next day all four went out of town, just like before Chenqing let some of the resentment energy at the bottom in case Wei Ying fall off from his sword. Lan Zhan play on his Wangji to help Wei Ying to focus while flying high in the sky.

"Master we will let go now?" Wei Ying nodded his head, Chenqing and Suibian fly away from Wei Ying. At first Wei Ying was scare, when he look down he see Lan Zhan looking up at him. 'Lan Zhan is here. Chenqing and Suibian is here. I will be fine.'

Wei Ying begin to fly from slow to fast, then Wei Ying went even faster. Chenqing and Suibian follow behind their master, "Master slow down!" Wei Ying flew back to his sword and flute, "I'm fine now!"

The two see a big smile, a sparkle back in his eye and life back in his eye as well. Wei Ying smile down at Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan! Come fly with us!" Lan Zhan put away his Wangji, take out his Bichen and then fly up to where Wei Ying and his spiritual tool is at.

They all fly around for a very very very long time until night time. "Lan er gongzi, Master, we will leave now. You two should head back to the inn to get some rest before heading back to Cloud Recesse," with that Suibian and Chenqing disappear from there.

"Lan Zhan,one more round," Lan Zhan smile, he nodded his head. So the two went flying around the field one more time before heading back to Cloud Recesse.