liii. black widow

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// fifty three•  𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗐

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// fifty three
• 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗐

Juila stood in the bedroom, it was his bedroom she knew that because she showed it to him, the walls were all moldy while the ceiling had a crack, she stepped forward over to the window, small engraves were printed into the wood.

Her fingers trace over the words though she couldn't make out what the words were, turning away making it over to the closet, the door creeped open as Julia walked inside.

More carvings, she found more but she could make out the words this time, the deaths of the family, he had been plotting their murder for a long time, before she look any further she heard a squeal come from outside the room.

Julia rushed out seeing Steve patting down his arms moving back from the room he came out from, she reached him touching his arm lightly, he flinched back at the touch before realizing who it was. "Oh, thank god, it's you."

"What's wrong?"

"There was a spider." Steve panted glancing around. "It was a black widow." Julia furrowed as he leaned forward shutting the door. "Don't go in there."

Julia rubbed his arm scanning him from head to toe, seeing small webs in his hair. "Oh, wait, you got something... in your hair."

"What?" Steve muttered moving forward to a mirror attached to the wall. "Something? Shit." Julia followed behind him treading her fingers into his hair. "Stop moving."

"Okay." Steve sighs staying put, letting the shorter girl comb her hands into his hair, Julia plucked away the web tossing it down to the ground.

"If there's a spider, you're never gonna find it till it lays eggs and the babies spill out." Robin smirks entering the room, while passing the couple.

Julia ignored her, as she continued to remove the webs from his hair. "What's wrong with you?" Steve scolded. "Robin, seriously?"

Robin chuckled moving forward into a different room. "She's got problems." Steve muttered, Julia chuckled smiling.

"She has her moments." Julia mutters, she and Robin kept in touch throughout the year, they will send letters, late night phone calls, anything basically. She got to use to the girls rambling and awkwardness around people.

"It's cool you two are friends now." Steve mentions. "You know, after she confessed she had a crush on you in a public bathroom floor." He chuckled remembering.

Julia smiled glancing at Robin. "Maybe after we find Vecna, kill him, save the world and stuff, maybe we can all go out." Steve peeked over his shoulder feeling her hands still combing through his hair.