Don't Race A Rabbit, Lassie

"What??" Bunny exclaimed, his eyes popping open, temporarily forgetting about his fear of heights.

"Nursery Rhyme Annie!" Sophie said again, giving the globe a little shake. The makeshift snow in the glass ball scattered to give the illusion of a blizzard, then it slowly cleared up to reveal an image of a beautiful meadow filled with butterflies.

Sophie then handed the globe over to North, who cautiously took it into his large hands. 

Inspecting it before throwing it in Jack's direction, he inspected the image of the vast and lush land of butterflies. Jack dodged and let the globe soar to the very front of the sleigh, in front of the reindeer. The globe shattered in mid-air, opening up a multicoloured portal, violently sucking them into its stomach-churning void. One minute they were in the night skies of Burgess lingering around. The next, they found themselves in the land of Nursery Rhyme Annie.

The land of Nursery Rhyme Annie. They really didn't know what to expect. So what they saw took away every ounce of air and awe they had in their bodies.

They were greeted by a breath-taking field of lavender, then red, then orange. The colours they saw seemed endless as another different colour replaced the last. Emerald green hills rolled and dipped across the panoramic landscape. Small waterfalls ran into rivers, stopping their soft roars as soon as they meet the fast-flowing bodies of water. The air was warm and inviting, filled with wonderful scents. Bunny sniffed, the aromas filling his nostrils as his pink rabbit nose twitched. Tooth was awestruck by the vibrant colours that ran wild throughout the land. North stared up at the sky, spotting a huge butterfly, though was wondering about the small pouches it carried. Butterflies. There were butterflies everywhere. They saw them in every colour imaginable, in varieties of shapes and sizes.

Landing on a patch of land, they got out of the sleigh, resting their feet on the soft grass. Even Tooth stopped her hovering to feel the seemingly plush carpet of green beneath her feather covered feet.

 They swarmed around the group, small butterflies that lacked colour. They all surrounded the Guardians  as well as the Bleems, the bookworms. Just imagine Bunny's own little Googies, they were all curious little fellas.

But of course, all good things had to come to an end. And run the heck away from you.

They felt the ground beneath them shake as their little new-found friends scattered, fleeing in their respective directions. They looked up, only to find themselves in the presence of four humongous, over-sized, dark-coloured moths. Each had an intimidating expression plastered across its face, their menacing growls pierced through the sudden silence and the strong flaps of their wings whipped up one hell of a wind storm.

Turning around in attempt to escape, they were faced with four more, who were equally intimidating.

Who would've thought that moths could be so scary?

"Well, well, well. Look who we 'ave 'ere," came a voice behind them, coated in what seemed to be a Brooklyn accent. They whipped their heads around, only to be greeted by a cloaked figure. It jumped down from the back of one of the moths she was on and landed on all fours.