42: Results

A/N: Sorry for the longest wait for a chapter I think in like 2 months. I've had family stuff, personal stuff, and on top of that I had to make a whole sub story plot and think of ways I can fit Akira's plot into the main story. It's hard work I tell you.

But I know all of you are understanding with me, and i can't thank you enough for basically everything. You all are the best and I love to see you're comments!

I'll keep doing my best to make sure this story is enjoyable.

8/8/22

One Month Later

Sensei: It's been a month since the National Mock Exams, and the results have finally come in. I'll be calling you one by one so be ready.

Akira leans back in his chair. He looks over to see Ichika with her thumbs up, smiling at him. He rolls his eyes and looks forward.

After some time-

Sensei: Hara Akira.

He stands up straight.

Sensei: Go the the Principal's Office.

Akira: Ah, the Principal's Office?

He walks out of the room and to the office. His face carried no expression, but inside-

Akira Thinking: FUUUUUUCK!!! WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE ME MY TEST RESULTS LIKE NORMAL!! It could go two ways, I pass, or I failed. Failed in the sense I didn't get the scholarship. I got at least top 100- no, top 50.

He knocked on the door and waited for a voice on the other side. He took a deep breath, and walked in.

Akira: Good Afternoon Sir. Is there someth-

Principle: Ah yes, Hara, take a seat.

Akira Thinking: I never realized, but the Principle is a bit disrespectful.

The boy walks over and takes a seat across from the man. He looks around the room, seeing that it was way cleaner then before. Suddenly the door opens, and the school counselor, Ms. Nakada, walks in.

Nakada Kazumi is the only female counselor at the school. She is a young, single, beautiful lady, no wonder the meaning of Kazumi — harmonious beauty. Most students love her, even if they aren't her students. However, Akira isn't too far off from that.

You see, real therapist cost money. Money that Akira doesn't have. Ever since around Christmas when Akira was drowning in an indescribable emptiness, he went to his school counselor. After that, he would go there some time just to get things off his chest, so he knew her.

He stands up and bows.

Akira: Good Afternoon Ms. Nakada, I hope your day is treating you well.

Nakada: Why, good afternoon Hara. My day has been very good. I hope your day will turn out just was good too very soon.

Akira: Thank you Ms-

Principle: Ms. Nakada, thank you for coming.

Akira Thinking: He cut me off again.

Nakada: Of course.

Akira: Ah, i-

Principle: Just not too much longer, we're just waiting on some special guest.

Akira Thinking: I really don't like this guy now I seeing him more.

Nakada: Is this about Hara's Scholarship opportunity?

Principle: In fact it is.

Akira: Ah! Rea-

Principle: But I can't say until our guest arrives.