chapter sixty six

YOUR POV:

I was sleeping soundly having had a late night last night with Travis and Jaden Hossler. When I got home Chloe jumped me, both of us going at it like animals, when I kept feeling something tickle my back. I stayed still, not moving my hands from underneath the pillows when I heard small grunts of frustration. Peaking open one of my eyes, I caught my girlfriend's boobs right in my face. They were covered up in one of my plain t-shirts and her nipples were stiff through the fabric.

"Well, good morning to me." I joked to myself, scaring Chloe apparently since she yelped and jumped back in the bed.

Chloe caught her breath and pushed her long red hair out of her face, "Dick."

I chuckled, "Yes Chloe, I was trying to scare you." I replied back sarcastically. Chloe giggled and smiled at me like she was love sick.

"What are you doing anyways? Your hair kept tickling my back." I asked her.

Her pale cheeks tinged a rose color and she hid her face in my shoulder blade, "I was trying to get..."

"What?" I asked with a little love sick giggle of my own, not understanding the mumbling.

The ginger tossed her head back with a huff, her bright eyes closed, "I was trying to reach the container of cookie dough off the nightstand without getting out of the bed."

Glancing away from her with an amused expression, I saw the container of cookie dough sitting on the nightstand with a spoon on top of it. I also happened to catch what time the red digital numbers said in the clock. It was nine in the morning.

"Breakfast of champions right there since it's nine am." I teased, handing her the container of cookie dough and spoon.

A happy, childlike grin curled back the corners of her lips and she wasted no time ripping off the lid and scooping out a spoonful. She took the bite and hummed in satisfaction and my heart swelled, happy I could make her smile like that. Food really was the way to a girl's heart, and I knew soon she'd be eating for two.

"Hey, the baby wanted it." Chloe joked, taking another bite.

"You're not pregnant yet, goofball."

"After all that sex we had last night I damn well better be." Chloe huffed, shuffling on the bed till she was straddling my lap. I watched her, my hands resting on her hips as I rubbed small heart shapes on her exposed skin. The sunlight caressed her face in the most gentle of ways, like she was mother earth, the heart of all life. My heart was beating a mile a minute as the ginger dug around in the cookie dough container and brought a spoonful to my lips.

I didn't hesitate, opening my mouth and letting her "drive" the spoon in (she literally made car noises). Curling my lips around the spoon I took the bite, half expecting her to make backing up car noises when she pulled the spoon from my mouth. The cookie dough was sweet on my taste buds, healing my inner child as I bit into the chocolate chips.

My girlfriend leaned in, acting like she was going to kiss me and I wish she had. Instead...

she stabbed me.

a/n: damn that's crazy. i'm in a goofy mood. enjoy the rest of the chapter horny fucks.

My girlfriend leaned in, acting like she was going to kiss me. Instead she leaned in close to my ear, her breath made my shiver and I thought I died and left my body when she whispered, "Do you want to know what else is sweet?"

I gripped her hips, feeling my dick start to stir, "I can think of a few things."

Chloe grinned against my neck, peppering kisses all along my warm flesh. I couldn't take it anymore and gripped her hair and pulled her head back. The woman moaned softly, leaning forwards and biting down on my bottom lip hard. A hiss brushed between my lips and she eased the pain by sucking on it.