10. Press

Y/N's POV

"Y/n." Megan said in a serious tone.

"What?"

"What the hell is this?" She showed me her phone and I looked at the blog she was reading.

"I don't know what they're talking about." How the hell did these people find out about we had happened a few weeks back?

"I don't think that you'd stab someone, you're too nice."

"But what if someone tried me? Oh, that's a whole different story."

"Girl, you're making me scared."

"Why? It's not like I did anything."

"Shit, I believe you."

Me, Megan, Jhené, B, Jai, and Bri were out with each other for the week in Houston.

It's been a very long time since all of us have been in the same room together, and I was missing all of us together a lot.

"Bri, you wanna come to the store with me real
quick?" Megan asked her.

"Yeah, let's go."

Now, when Megan said that she was looking for a girlfriend, I knew she was serious, but I ain't know how serious she was.

Lately, her and Bri have been pretty flirty with each other and they've been hanging around each other a lot lately as well.

Now, If things continue for them in the future, I'll be glad for them, of course. They're my best friends, but this is definitely not something I saw coming.

They left and the rest of us were in the kitchen.

"Y/n/n, why the blogs sayin that you killed somebody?" Jai asked.

"I don't know why, I ain't got nobody to kill." Why the hell does anyone know about this?

"Girl, don't lie to me. I've been your best friend for years, you know I know when you're lying."

"I'm not lying though." Knowing damn well I was.

"Y/n." The three of them looked at me and I looked back at them. I let out a sigh before I spoke.

"Let's go in the living room, y'all." We all walked in one by one. Me and Jhené sat in the recliners while Jai and B sat on the couch.

"Okay so, a couple of weeks ago, I had offered to take over for Lani for the day since I had her up all night because I was worried about Jai. She didn't get any sleep, so I insisted that she get some rest while I do these things for her and she agreed."

"Mhmm." Jhené hummed.

"So, I went out, did what I was supposed to do, then I went to go eat cause I was hungry and it was this girl who was there that was tryna make small talk, but I shut that down. Quickly, might I add. So I eat, then I get ready to go to Bri's house to go pick up Lani's cameras cause she left them there."

"Wait, Bri was involved too?" B asked.

"Yes and no. So I go to Bri's house. I was looking at my surroundings before I went in and I saw the girl who had been tryna get at me while I went to eat sitting in her car off to the side, kinda far probably thinking I wouldn't see her, but I did."

"Get to the point already." Jai said.

"Girl, I am, calm the fuck down. So, I went into Bri's house and we were talking. Then I heard some loud ass footsteps coming our way. Next thing I know, we was tied up and in this weird ass room."