Chapter 82

I pulled into my drive way grabbing my million and one bags and Starbucks refresher. Today being the first day of school I felt really good about this semester I think I'm gonna do very good. The classes was simple enough and passable. I can already imagine how I will decorate my classrooms and love each kid and hopefully change a life everyday I teach.

You need help with that? A male voice asked. I looked up and Ja'Kari was walking towards me.

Nah you good! I explained closing my doors.

Can we talk?

Did you talk to your wife while you was layed up with the next bitch?

I wasn't layed up Queen!

Oh ma bad protecting, that's the word you used right!

Dude come on! Can I explain?

Explain what exactly Ja'Kari? I asked annoyed turning around to face him.

I wasn't layed up with the bitch....I was just there making sure she was good.

Ja'Kari if that was very much so you would of answered calls, and text messages but instead you didn't answer anything nor did you call home or cared to talk to me while you was with the next bitch. And for a bitch to need so much protecting she sure was in the store the other day unprotected. Call that shit what you want but I ain't into being lied to, manipulated, cheated on or anything so take your shit get the fuck out my house and leave me the fuck alone. If you wanna see your children I'll figure some arrangements out but from now on sweetheart I want you out of my face and out my life!

I didn't cheat on you. Yes I was wrong for being there and not telling you what was going on essentially but you know about Alissa before me and you dated you know what the fuck I was out here having her do you know shorty took that bid for me and I gotta owe her something!

Owe her something? What your dick! That's the only thing she wants she a big girl she can handle her fuckin self YOUR FUCKIN MARRIED! All that shit goes out the fuckin window when you decide to marry somebody this ain't no fuckin relationship play in somebody else face not mine! How the fuck would you feel if I was protecting Micah even though he shot me and layed up with him?

That's different!

How? Ain't no fuckin double standards even when me and you wasn't together I didn't disrespect you in anyway shape or form even when he was coming to see his son I always set boundaries I accidentally kissed that nigga one time but you, you was fuckin on bitches and everything and I should of fuckin known not to marry your ass cause of the shit you be out here doing and the type of time you was on with these bitches! I'm 18 years old with NOBODY BUT MY KIDS! I moved to a whole new state to start a new life and give my son a better opportunity in life and I thought I had you but you can't even keep it real with me. You putting me in the same position everyone else did especially Micah! Monster I seriously don't want nothing to do with you! Cause even if y'all didn't do nothing as you stay you still chose to ignore your wife and kids and never not once checked on us, the phone worked both ways and I did my part! I said wiping my tears before walking away from him. I left his standing in our driveway as I went into the house.

I will never give another Nigga any opportunity to play in my face again as if I'm some lame as bitch.