16: friends ?

'Let's be friends.'

You said to jungkook forwarding your hand. He hesitated a bit.

'Come on jungkook friendship won't harm you.'

You said. He sighed and shook your hand.

'Y/n I want to ask something?'

You nodded your head. He took a deep breath.

'What if I won't be able to love you in the end?'

Your heart stopped for a second hearing him. You never thought of it. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

'As I said I m not expecting you to love me back jungkook. I just wanna make you happy. I just wanna return you back to your old self. I want you to move on from your past.'

'What if I fall in love with someone else?'

'I will divorce you jungkook.'

You said making him shock.

'I don't want you to tie in a relationship where there is no meaning to it. And if you are happy with other person then I will also be happy because my happiness lies in your happiness.'

You smiled at him trying to be strong.

'Won't you be hurt?'

You let out a sigh and looked at him.

'To be honest, I will be heartbroken. Rejection for sure causes you a heart pain. But if you are happy then I have to let you go. That's the best for both of us. I m happy if you are happy.'

3 months later;

It's been 3 months and Jungkook slowly started opening up to you. It was so hard for him to trust you and open up to you but you gave him his space and comfort. You respected each and every decision of his and you tried to understand which impressed jungkook. You were very patient with him and gave him his time and he was very impressed by it.

At office;

'Mr.jeon, you have a meeting with Mr. Ashton in an hour.'

You said to jungkook. Yes, you called him mr.jeon during office hours. Even though you are his wife you chose to stay professional during office timings.

You and jungkook gathered in the meeting hall waiting for Mr. Ashton to come. After five minutes he arrived.

'Sorry guys I m late.'

He said entering the room and your jaw dropped. He wore a neat expensive tuxedo which fit perfectly to his body and his muscles were flexing. He was so handsome and flawless.

How can someone be this perfect ?

You thought still looking at him. Jungkook cleared his throat bringing you out of your trance while Ashton smirked seeing you.

Weird. Why is he smirking like that? Did he catch me staring at him? Oh my god it's so embarrassing.

After meeting;

'Y/n Ashton will be staying here for 3 months until this project is successful. He will be visiting our office daily and I don't want any complaints from him. Please allot someone to take care of him when he is in the office. Assign an assistant for him.'

Jungkook said and you nodded your head as yes. You prepared a separate room for Ashton and an assistant for him.

Next day;

You were making coffee for jungkook.

'Can I get a coffee from this beautiful lady?'

Someone said and you turned around to find Ashton .

'Good morning Mr. Ashton'

You said slightly bowing to him.

'Oh come on just call me Ashton. No need for formalities.'

'But-'

'No buts y/n. You are my partners wife and I can't have you addressing me formally. And you look around my age so please no need for being formal. Let's be friends'

He said forwarding his hand with a bright smile. There was no harm being friends with him so you shook his hand returning a smile.

'You speak very fluent Korean.'

'It's because I m half korean and half Canadian.'

'Huh?'

'My mom is korean while my dad is Canadian.'

'Ohhh I get it.'