Chapter 1 | SECOND-YEARS

You and your other two fellow second-years hide behind a statue, to watch your other dark green haired female classmate, walked towards the two first-years carelessly, having no idea that one of them just died.

"Sheesh. Your more gloomy than usual...."

"Megumi."

"What's this, a funeral?!."She continued to speak carefully in her usual sharp tone.

"Zen'in-senpai..."

Megumi says looking at his second female upperclassmen.

"Maki"

you tried calling her quietly but it seems that she didn't hear you.

"Don't call me by my last—"

"Maki!!."

Panda cut her off by calling her more loudly.

Maki turned around to look at the detection and saw the three of you was hiding behind a tree.

"One really did die, Yesterday."You told maki, with a nervous smile.

"A first-year boy!!."Panda added.

"Fish flakes."

"Are– aren't– you– gu– guys– a li–tle late!."

She yelled at the three of you stuttering, while also sweating bullets, realizing that she had just made a mistake.

"NOW I LOOK LIKE A COLD HEARTED MONSTER!."She yelled angrily.

"Well, your pretty much are one already!."Panda yelled at her back.

"Tuna mayo."

"Well I just found out today."

You told maki nervously while scratching the side right side of your face with a finger.

"Who are these weird people."

The female first-year who's name was Nobara, asked megumi while pointing at the four of you who was getting yelled at by the one and only maki.

"Our school upperclassmen."

Megumi responded with his usual bored expression that kinda looks like this –> -_-

"That's ze'in senpai. Out of all the students here, nobody's a better curse-tool user than her."Megumi introduced.

𝗝𝗨𝗝𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗨 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗-𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥
𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙄 𝙕𝙀'𝙄𝙉

"𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴?."

"The other one is Y/n-san. Her curse technique is that she can recreate anything she had seen with her curse energy."

"Whom I also sincerely admire...."

You told him that it's okay to just call you by your first name because he calls your brother 'okkotsu' your last name because it'll be very confusing.

𝗝𝗨𝗝𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗨 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗-𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥
𝙔/𝙉 𝙊𝙆𝙆𝗢𝙏𝙎𝙐

"𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴."

"The silver haired one is inumaki senpai. He's a cursed speech user. the only words he says are rice-ball ingredients."

𝗝𝗨𝗝𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗨 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗-𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥
𝙏𝙊𝙂𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙄

"𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘪!'

"And the panda next to him is panda senpai."

𝗝𝗨𝗝𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗨 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗-𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥
𝙋𝘼𝙉𝘿𝘼

"...𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘶𝘵𝘢."

"Y/n-san older brother, okkotsu-senpai, is not here, but he's the only one who I can sincerely respect. He's abroad right now."

lastly, megumi introduced yuta.

"You gonna elaborate on panda?, or is he just, a panda?."Nobara questioned megumi but he didn't answer.

Not that he didn't. He just couldn't.

"Um.. sorry about this.... Especially at a time like this "Panda started nervously to the first-years.

"But we want you guys...."

"To participate in the kyoto sister-school goodwill event."You finished.

"Kyoto sister wha?."Nobara said looking confused.

It's a goodwill event with the other jujutsu high in Kyoto."Megumi explained to Nobara.

"But isn't it usually the second-years and the third-years who participates?."Megumi questioned the four of you second-years.

"That idiot third-year is suspended right now."Maki says showing the two first-years four fingers."We don't have enough people right now, so you guys are in."

"What do we do at the event?. Smash bros?."Said Nobara.

"𝘐𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺."

"ahh....."

"You know what, maybe the four of us is fine, we have Y/n anyways."Said panda.

"Tokyo high. Kyoto high. Over the course of two days. Each principal chooses an event for a day."You simply explained.

"Every year follows the same exact pattern, the first day is the team event and the second day is the individual event."Panda explained with more details.

"Salmon."

"individual and team events.... Against other jujutsu sorcerers?!."Nobara  exclaimed.

"Yep! a jujutsu battle where "no killing" is the only rule." Maki explained smiling.

"We'll make sure you guys are in tip-top shape so you guys won't die."

Panda said to the first-years. meaning you second-years will train them.

You look down at the ground going silent. You were planning to train in secret.

Perhaps maybe later tonight when the others are asleep.

"....."Noticing your silence. inumaki side-eyed you. reading your mind like an open book.

"So?." Maki spoke."You guys are in right?."she said to the two first-years.

"Do it for your fallen friend."Panda said to the two first-years.

"We're in!."Both of them immediately answered.

"But if I think...Both the training and the event is pointless I'm out."Said Nobara.

"Me too."megumi added.

"Heh.."

"It should be fun putting you both in your place." Panda says to the first-years.

"Fish flakes."

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥: TRAINING