Chapter 2 | TRAINING

it was midnight, the others are probably already asleep. yet here you are still awake, at the training grounds struggling.

*Clang*

The sound of a katana falling to the ground can be heard. but the only thing you hear is your heart thumbing very loudly in your tightening chest.

578

"Not *pant* enough..*pant*."You can barely hear your own voice over your racing heart and heavy breath.

You were able to recreate 578 items in total, but it was not working for you. your hands are heavy, and burning hot. Your vision getting blurrier by the second.

You were running out of cursed energy.

But you can't stop now.

If you were to stop now...how will you be able...to catch up to yuta?.

gripping your hands tightly, you tried to stood up straight. however when you did, your head started spinning, causing you to stumble forward.

"mustard leaf!"

Suddenly your world went black as you fell unconscious on the cold hard ground.

a pair of arms warped around your waist lifting you off the ground, carrying you  bridal style.

______________

Opening your eyes slowly, you felt yourself laying on a soft bed a blanket  was covering your body.

slowly sitting up, instantly having an headache raising your hand placing your palm against your head.

looking down, you noticed you were still in your training clothes.

"how did I?..."You remembered passing out at the training grounds so how did you— ah.

"Mustard leaf!."

right, before passing out. you heard a familiar voice call out.

Toge. he must've carried you all the way to your dorm...but.

"how did he know I was at the training grounds?."

"...pfft."You smiled knowing that he must've knew that you were planning on going to the training grounds.

getting yourself back together, you grab your phone to check the time.

8:47pm.

"WHAT?!"

You agreed with maki and the others that the training will start at 8:35pm.

"Maki's gonna kill me!!!."screaming at yourself, you rushed out of your bed grabbed your toothbrush, rushed out of your dorm towards the sinks.

after brushing your teeth as fast you could do, you rushed back to your dorm to change into your spare training clothes.

putting on your shoes, you quickly rushed towards the door, but as soon you opened the door, you were quickly met with an inumaki, standing in front of your door.

he also looked surprised seeing you rush out of your room, through the only thing you see was his widen eyes, because his turtleneck was hiding his mouth.

he was also already in his training clothes. his white t-shirt that has a sew in turtleneck that has a zipper, an his training pants.

"Toge?."

"kelp."he simply greeted.

was he just about to wake you up?. it looks like he was just about to knock.