Chapter 41 - This Isn't Goodbye

It had been 4 months since Springtrap had agreed to leave with me. And over those last few months, he and I were making moving plans and figuring out everything we would need.
I looked over my room at all the moving boxes. It seems like only yesterday I was living with my abusive father, and constantly crying myself to sleep as I thought about my mother. But now here I was, finally leaving this town and doing so with the best lover I could ever ask for.
And just as I was thinking about him, I felt that goofy rabbit himself wrap his arms around my lower waist from behind. "Hello beautiful~" He spoke in his eerie yet attractive tone.
I bit my lip, letting out a soft giggle as I ran my hands up his arms. "Hello darling." I responded.
"How are things coming along? Are we almost ready to go?" He asked.
I looked around at all the boxes once more, then smiled, turning around to face him. "Yep, I think everything's ready." I placed my hands on his face as he ran his hands up the back of my shirt, pulling me in closer. "Perfect~" He smirked, as I felt his hands around my bra strap.
I quickly stopped him by putting my hands on his arms, lowering them. I booped his nose. "Not here." I chuckled. "Now come on you big doofus, and help me move these boxes to the car."

Springtrap and I faced everyone. Tears were rushing down my cheeks and I'm sure if Springtrap could cry he'd have tears staining his face as well.
"I can't thank you all enough for how much you've done for me over the last half year. You've all been there for me, and given me things that I desperately needed. A home, friends, a family. You guys don't understand how much those things mean to me. Thank you, so, so much. I love all of you."
Springtrap stepped up. Though he couldn't cry, I could tell he wanted too. "I would also like to thank every single one of you, even including you Matt."
Matt rolled his eyes, huffing.
"Despite everything I've done, you've all stood by me and believed I could be better. And now I even feel better. Thank you, from the bottom of my non existent heart, you all mean the world to me. And I'm gonna miss all of you so much. But now it's time I move onto the next chapter of my life." Springtrap turned towards me, smiling. "And I also wanna thank my amazing girlfriend, for not giving up on me. I love you Y/N." He blushed.
Deliah spoke up. "I never would of thought that everything would have worked out so well. Good luck Springtrap, and good luck to you to Y/N. When the time comes for you two to return, we'll be here waiting for you guys." A wide smile spread across Deliah's face.
Springtrap chuckled, kneeling down towards the brown haired girl. "Thank you Deliah. I know it's hard for you to believe, but you've done the most for me. After all, you were my first friend."
Deliah had tears beginning to leak from her eyes as she leapt into Springtraps arms, grasping onto him tightly. "I'm gonna miss my best bunny buddy." She pulled back slightly, wiping the tears from her face. "Take care of yourself Springtrap, and take care of Y/N too."
Springtrap chuckled. "I promise I will, Deliah."
And with that, Springtrap stood up looking at Harry. "Take care kid, cause I'm gonna miss you too."
Harry sighed, tears suddenly running down his cheeks. "God damn it man! I'm gonna miss ya!" He wrapped his arms around Springtrap in a hug. "Come visit us when you get the chance, please." Harry pleaded, his tears ran down his face into Springtraps golden fur.
Springtrap patted the blonde boy on the head, ruffing up his hair. "I promise."
Harry pulled back, wiping the snot from his nose.
I rubbed Springtraps shoulder as a way to tell him it was time to go.
He nodded, kneeling down and picking up his suitcase. "I guess this is goodbye." He said.
I shook my head. "It's not goodbye, Springtrap. It's just goodbye till next time." I assured him we'd see everyone again some day.
Springtrap heaved a sigh with a smile.

The two of us waved goodbye and left the house. We shoved our remaining luggage into my car and Springtrap squeezed inside with me.
I looked over at Springtrap. "You ready?" I asked.
Springtrap lifted his head. "I am. Let's do this."
I started up the car and we were off, driving off down the road into the sunset, like we were in some sort of Disney movie.