Chapter 13

Bishes im back

Venti's Pov:

Venti tried to look for his family in the burned destroyed house of them, his heart was pounding fast, Yanfei said that he should'nt enter because he may feel worse but he insisted so Yanfei just went with him. When Venti saw his family members all stabbed and burned in there, he fell and cried harder, Yanfei just hugged him and kept apologizing...

"Im so sorry....im so....so...sorry.."

Yanfei said as tears fell on her cheecks.

"WAHHH!,I WILL FIND AND KILL THOSE FATUIS!"

Venti cried..

He cried like a beast out of control...

"Waahhhh!!"

....

Xiao's Pov:

"Venti went out?, Isnt he suppose to take care of me?"

Then the head maid entered.

"Your highness, my apologies for entering your room without your permission, Venti went out the village, but.."

"But what?"

Her eyes..why does she look so worried?

...

The room became silent. Then Ganyu popped out.

"Xiao!, Oh thank god, Thank god you are safe!.."

She cried.

"Yeah, im fine.."

She hugged me tightly, her embrace is warm...

"Princess Ganyu, The King ordered us to check the west village, there was a attack from the fatuis.."

My eyes widen..

"What..wait..isnt that where Venti's Family lives..Head Maid you told me that Venti went to the village-.."(Ganyu)

"What!?"
I screamed.

Ganyu hurriedly rushed and prepared.

"Wait Ganyu..im coming with you.."

"Xiao no, stay in bed and rest, you have not recovered yet, let us handle this."

"But.."

"Xiao!"

She screamed. I had no choice but to listen.

"Mhm..Fine...."

Suddenly rain drop starts to fall..

"Haaa..its raining.."

....

Venti's Pov:

"Well...well....well...look who do we have here... I have killed your family.."

A mysterious voice appeared in our back, laughing. We looked back to see who it was, it was the fatui that my family became friends with!

"You son of a bitch! Why did you kill my family, you were my parents friend!"

I screamed at him angry.

"Well..i only used your parents so i can have the magical necklace...Pfftt. i cant believe they actually fell for it.!"

He laughed

"Bitxh..we trusted you.."

I stood up and glared at him. While Yanfei is in my back trying to stop me.