JUNE

I'm just chilling at home today. I have a lot of homework to do. Although the second semester just started, these teachers have a lot of confidence in piling on these assignments like they are right now. I don't appreciate this shit. My classes are actually interesting and my gpa is steady at a 3.7 right now.

I decided to take a little break and scroll through TikTok. All the girls I follow on here are baddies, it's fuckery. I'd love to slide my dick deep deep inside of these females any fucking day. As I'm thinking about that my dick starts throbbing. I haven't had sex in a minute. School has me so focused it's crazy but I like the grind and effort I'm putting in right now.

I see all the cute couples on Tiktok and I begin to wonder what it would be like if I were to get into a relationship. I have been with several different females but none of them were top tier as I hoped for them to be. They all let me down or couldn't accept me, adjust to me or try to help me become a better man, so I ended up just leaving them or they would leave me.

I think being in a relationship would be the same as the meaningless talking stages I have encountered with different females but my friends always say it is different. One day I might gain some insight on that, in the meantime I will continue to keep the same mindset that I have on relationships.

An instagram notification pops up on my feed and I ignore it because I'm used to females being all up on my line trying to get with me, plus my mind is on school right now. So in the process of swiping the notification away it caught my eye at the same time.

The name of this girl was different. Like not living in my gta type of different so I proceed to go onto her page. She followed me and we have no mutual followers so I was intrigued by how she found me. Her profile is private and she has a decent amount of followers and followings. I decided to request to follow her back. I'm really intrigued. She looks so pretty and cute in her profile picture so let's see what other pictures she has posted.

She accepts my follow requests a couple minutes later and I instantly start going through her page. She is actually a gorgeous girl. I wonder how tall he is. She looks like she is around 5'6 or 5'7 which is a decent height for me because I'm tall. I'm around 6'4 so I can't deal with a short girl. She looks really pretty in every colour she posts up in and her smile is so radiant, I find I'm smiling to myself of the pretty girl I'm looking at on my screen.

I start working my way through her comments to see if she is single or not. In her pictures there is a guy tagged there but her feed is still giving off single. She seems like the type of girl who would post her boyfriend so maybe this was an old fling of hers.

Her comments on her pictures are innocent. It's mostly her girl friends hyping her up, there are a few guys who have slid into her comments from her older and newer pictures which she blankly ignored. Some guys' names here are repetitive and I have to laugh to myself. Some guys truly don't give up if they really want a girl. I'm a prideful motherfucking man. If a girl doesn't show interest in me, it turns me on a little bit, I'll be honest but at the same time I know when to be respectful and stop.

I decided to like a picture of hers and see where things go. I hope this will gain her attention and she will dm me. I don't know if she is a bold type of female but I hope she is. She is the type of female I would be interested in getting to know, talk to, hangout with and become close social media friends with.

To my surprise she doesn't message me, instead this girl likes another picture of mine. I was surprised. Usually when I did this to girls they would message me right away begging me for their attention. I decided to like another one of her pictures and hopefully she would catch the hint I am throwing at her and instead this fucking girl just likes another one of my damn pictures as well.

I do a silent chuckle to myself. I begin to think this girl is moving slow and is not going to message me first. I begin to debate if I should or shouldn't. I'm not looking for a girlfriend, if it happens it happens but she seems like the type of girl that I would get along well with so I decide to put my pride to the side, shrug my shoulders and message her.

I gave a simple introduction and I asked her how she was doing. To be exact I said

 "Hi, since you won't introduce yourself, my name is June, how are you doing?". 

It's plain and simple and in a way it forces her to have to message me back. I re-read the message over and over. I don't understand why I am so nervous. I have messaged several girls before, I stopped being a pussy and just hit send.

A couple minutes go by and there's no response. A half hour goes by and there's no response. Once an hour mark hits I look back into the chat and see that it is delivered and she hasn't read it yet. She is a girl, girls are always on their phone, I know she had to see it, maybe she is busy so I decided to grow some patience.

Two long fucking hours go by and i'm hovering over the un send button. I never had a girl blankly ignore me like this. She was just liking my pictures and now she doesn't have the audacity to simply message me back and introduce herself? This is crazy bruv. I begin to doubt myself and think I came on too strong, or she realized she wasn't interested in me anymore.

I laughed at myself for thinking she isn't interested in me anymore because I simply just am that fucking guy. I decided to just leave it alone and carry on for the rest of the night, entertaining myself to the females I already have wrapped around my dick since this Kaia girl doesn't have the decency to message me back. I do hope she messages me by tomorrow, because once 24 hours hit I'm hitting the block button. 

Authors note ✨

Spoilers for chapter 7 on my Instagram ! @kmvalentinee and more on my Twitter ! @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you next chapter <3