CH. 12

Sara woke up with a slight headache. Hindi naman siya uminom ng ganoon karami kagabi, maybe her body was just acting up dahil hindi ito sanay sa alak. Matagal-tagal na din kase since she had last downed a fine wine.

Wala din siyang ganang umalis sa kanyang higaan. Her limbs does not want to cooperate with her right now.

Besides, it's only 4 in the morning. Maaga pa para maging ganado, she thought.

All she want is to fall asleep again and thought of how good her life would be in a dream.

Sara grasps both empty space on her bed, thinking how great it is to have a room just by herself alone.

Ilang minuto din bago pumikit ulit ang kanyang mga mata.

Usually, her dreams would be filled with darkness, empty, and blank. But somehow, this time, a figure popped up standing in front of a big oak tree, staring at her with nothing but fondness.

And tanging malinaw na makikita lamang sa pigurang ito ay ang kanyang mata, the rest are blurry.

But this person's eyes are filled with so much emotion. As if it was staring right through her soul.

Dark and brown orb sparkling eyes meets hers.

Tila nais kumausap sa kanya ang taong nakita niya sa kanyang panaginip ngunit bago pa man niya ito lapitan, tumakbo ito papalayo sa kanya.

Sara blinked, trying to make sense of the fleeting image. Her heart raced as she tried to recall every detail. Who was this person? And why did they look at her with such intensity? The image lingered in her mind, like a puzzle piece waiting to be placed.

With a sigh, she decided to get out of bed. The persistent image in her dream left her with a strange feeling, a mix of curiosity and unease. She shook off the feeling and got ready for the day, hoping the routine would help her forget the mysterious encounter.