3🔥

🔥His gaze on me was intense, I couldn't look away. I felt as if I was revealing my entire soul to him in this moment.🔥

.

Sana's pov:

It has been three days I am here in my kidnapper's house! I am enjoying here . People are caring here! Robin has become my brother. I feel like home here but something is missing!

My kidnapper whom I met that day, was missing . I haven't seen him after the day we first talked! It was strange that I was missing that man!! I don't know why!!

I thought a lot about it! How can you even think about someone so much whom you met only once in your entire life? I was confused!! My mind was blocked. It had no answer about my question.

And my heart? It was sad! It was craving to meet the man who kidnapped me!!

Robin told me that his boss is an angry young man who doesn't think from heart , who is dangerous, still I wanted to know him and about him!!

Currently it's midnight and raining a lot!! The thunderstorm isn't making me scared but I am feeling cold! Not because of the cold weather, because of the lack of warmth.

I want someone to love me the way I am! I want someone to tell me that I am worth enough! I want a man who is not like my dad !! I want someone who will look at me and I will see the whole world in his eyes!!

I wished all this while closing my eyes and suddenly his face flashed infornt of me! Yeah you guessed it right. My kidnapper is doing something with my poor heart and I am not able to understand or control it!

I was standing infornt of my window! The cold air was touching my face!! I blinked my eyes when I looked down and saw him! The man who is responsible for my restless heart, Sidharth rao!

He was drenching in the rain. I couldn't disagree that he is too hot to resist! I was attracted towards him from the first meet, I knew!! And now when I saw him like this, I wasn't able to look away!!

But the next moment, my heart gasped! Because I saw a woman behind him who was trying to kiss his neck!! My whole body shivered!! I felt betrayed but why? We don't have any relationship right? So why I felt like that?

I didn't know when a tear rolled down from my eyes and I closed the window while he was still looking at me!!

I ran towards my bed and my pillow was completely drenched with my tears!! I didn't know why I was crying but I was feeling like I have lost everything! Every damn thing!!

********************************

Sid's pov:

From last three days I am fighting with my mind and heart!

The day I kidnapped that girl, something changed in me!! When I saw her picture for the first time, I didn't know why I wanted her to stay in my house, not in our usual place where other people live whom I kidnap!

The first time I touched her and took her in my arms, my whole body shivered!! I felt like I was holding someone precious!

The day she talked to me , it felt like a music and I felt like I can hear her voice forever!! But why? This is not right.

I won't deny that I am attracted towards that girl, sana sharma!! But that doesn't mean that I will give her the right to change me!!

I was feeling that if I will stay near her, then I will change and I didn't want to change. I have accepted this life, I have accepted that I am heartless but this girl made me feel that I have a heart which beats everytime I look at her face!!