𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 - 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

> ❝ My, your face is fascinating. ❞ ۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🛸

Btw : '(sample)' means it's an author's note

THIRD PERSON:

"I QUIT!" The male recruiter shouted running away from the scene.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Don't go! You have to recruit me to Mountain College..." Zed shouted losing hope

Bonzo continues playing the trumpet while the UFO ship continues beaming down. It starts getting closer, scaring him, resulting to him running away.

(btw just replace some lines with yours if u want, in this fanfic you're just protecting Zoey during this)

The Z-Patrol quickly arrive but the students of Seabrook High decided to take things down their own.

Zed, Y/N and other zombies turn off their Z-bands

Willa and her pack start growling with their hands raised up in the air and their eyes glowing a bright yellow.

Zed runs up to the three aliens in the front and start growling at them. (grr)

"Zed stop! That's enough!" Addison yells while grabbing Zed's arm and dragging him back to her.

The rest turn on their Z-bands while the werewolves quickly came down.

"It seems our arrival may have caused a...small, somewhat destructive energy surge." The guy in the middle says to the other two beside him.

"It appears these angry beings may not give us their most precious thing, willingly." The girl beside him whispers

"Then we'll have to explain our presence without telling them our mission." The other one whispers to the both of them.

A flyer for the national cheer off flies in front of their feet.

"Oh!"

The three aliens pick it up, observing it. An idea quickly comes up to their heads.

"I'm thinking what you're thinking." The short-haired one tells the others with a small smile.

"Take us to your leader!" The girl yells to the rest of the town while placing her hands on her waist.

"Your, cheer leader!" The other one yelled doing the same action.

Bucky walks toward them, but Lacey grabs his arm and brings him back to her mumbling a small "No."

"Hi!" Addison walks up to them

"We accept your invitation to the National Cheer Off!" The short-haired alien told Addison as she grew excited.

Dale, her father? Not much.