author's note 07/08/22

Hi everyone!

I just want to catch you up on where I am at the moment, with life and just general thoughts.

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the complete radio silence for the past two months. Life has been a complete rollercoaster of fuckery and beautiful moments.

One of my best and closest friends had a few strokes just days after I posted the last chapter. (Beginning of June). She's in her early 20's and hasnt long become a mum, So, as you can probably imagine, writing was the last thing on my mind. Thankfully, she is making a great recovery, rehab has been amazing with and for her and I couldn't be happier with the results she is showing. But, her life has been completely flipped upside down and has to change drastically. So I've been helping where I can, helping out with the baby and whatnot.

During this time, one of my other best and closest friends got married, after having to postpone the wedding twice due to covid lockdowns. A bittersweet day considering our best friend (mentioned above) couldn't be there to celebrate with us too.

Further to this, work has been pretty full on at the moment too, due to staff shortages, not having a full management team and petty highschool yard drama. Don't we just love adults acting like hormonal teenagers?

I have also been helping one of my other best friends move into her first home, whilst also trying to search for my own house too.

I also got a new dog, a rescue from Bulgaria, and he's the cutest boy ever ❤️

So it's been a pretty busy two months. And I hate feeling like I'm making up excuses as to why I haven't posted, or replied to comments/messages about when the next chapter is out. But... I have some good news!

There's a new chapter posted now, after this author's note! I've spent the last week and a half writing it, so if it's shit, I apologise!

I have also planned out the next four chapters, which I'm going to put my focus onto to get them ready to be posted.

Apologies again for the radio silence, but I hope this reassures people that I am still here and I am still writing, all be it a bit slow.

Thank you everyone for all your support, all your comments and votes. It really does mean the world, and I love reading every single comment, even if I don't reply to all of them.

I hope you're all doing well, and that you've had a good two months ❤️

Love to you all

❤️