1

Demon
_____________________________

"Goodmorning" Zaramiy enters Dayvon's room. She squints her eyes as she turns on the lights. The little boy is already awake.

"Mama" He babbles reaching for Zara. She picks him up. She turns the lights off on her way out. Zara walks into her daughter room.

She's still asleep, so Zara is just go get Dayvon together until she wakes up.

"Where you pants go man" Zara asks him as she places him on the bathroom sink.

"Ion kno" He answers shrugging his shoulders. Zara chuckles a little bit at her son. He always loses his pants.

"Say ahh" she tells him putting bubble gum tooth paste on his Cars Toothbrush.

Zaramiy starts brushing his teeth.

After around 2 minutes she stops and wipes his mouth off.

She takes him

Zara sits him down, at him and London Mickey Mouse table.

"If it's hot blow" She tells him and he nods picking up his spoon eating a half spoon full of oatmeal.

"Mmm" Dayvon Jr rubs his stomach, smiling.

Being a mother is the best and plus your not ever lonely. Or by yourself.

Zaramiy walks into London's room seeing she still asleep.
It's about 9 going on 10 she needs to wake up so her sleep Schedule won't be messed up.

"Come on mama" Zara slowly shakes her.

When that didn't work she picked her up out of her crib, she immediately started crying.

"I'm sorry" Zara pats her back, as she lays her head on my shoulder.

Zara does the same for her that I've did for Dayvon. Brushing her teeth, and give her some oatmeal at the other end of the Mickey table.

She see's her phone ringing, she looks at the name tag.

'India😘'

First person

I answer setting the camera up in the kitchen while I'm washing the little bit of dishes in the sink.

"Hey bae" I greet India as she looks at the camera "heyy" The says.

"What time you wanna take the kids to the beach" India asks. "Helloo" I hear Willow say and India put the camera on her.

"Hey stinky mama" I smile "at least Willow up Lon still half way sleep" I show Lon who was falling asleep eating her oatmeal.

India laughs "girl Willow been up since 6 in the morning, she go wake me up and shi" India laughs telling me.

"Where sky" I ask finishing the lash dish moving on to wiping the counter.

"She still sleep"India says and I nod. "You only bring sky and Willow" India slowly shakes her head 'No'

"Who all you bringing" I ask her Confused "just baby sky, big sky and Willow"She answers simply I nod.

"Well I think we should go around 2 going on three, so we won't be there for long" I answer the question from earlier.

"Okay call me like 30 minutes before you leave out" She says " I love you" And before I could say it back she hangs up the phone so I text it to her.

'I love you too'

Dayvon Runs past me Playing with the air... lemme find out and he go be living right with his daddy in Atlanta.