OIKAWA x MUICHIRO! FEM. READER

Haikyuu x KNY

•*¨*•.¸¸♬ʚïɞ.•*¨*•.¸¸

The sound of strings being strummed were heard as (Y/n) groghily rub her eyes, following to where the sound was coming from. And there sat, Oikawa by the poarch of the estate, the moon and stars shining so beautifully. As he sang while strumming the guitar he has in his hands.

"Oh, I used to say..
I would never fall inlove again, unyil I found her..

I say I would never fall inlove, unless it's you I fall into

I was lost within the darkness but then I found her

I found you~"

Oikawa hummed at the choice of words to yhe melody as be wrote it on the near by piece of paper that was sitting near him.

*¨*•.¸¸♬ʚïɞ.•*¨*•.¸¸

Swords clash as Oikawa grin, looking at his mentor with stars in his eyes. Tokito (Y/n). The mist Hashira and the youngest Hashira among all of the others. The brunette looked up to the girl with great passion, he admires her. He loves her.

But that's the thing.

(Y/n) takes her duty as a demon slayer very seriously, but would only show the opposite side of her to Tanjiro. The boy who just randomly appears out of no where and said that he is her friend.

Oikawa, however, found this hilarious. In no way, does his mentor would be friends with someone so lowly like him... Would she..?

But he was proven wrong when he sees Tanjiro passing (Y/n) test. In just minutes and he passed just like that?! It took Oikawa 3 hours pass and proceed to the next Hashira. He envied the burgundy boy. But who could hate on such a sweet and kind person like Tanjiro himself? For a person who has his head hard as a rock, he's naive.

"Tokito-chan~" Oikawa giddly said as he waved at his mentor from a distance. The female looked at him with those same doe empty eyes and the brunette handed the girl a tray, held up with a pot of the girl's favorite tea and teacups, ready to be poured in ny the liquid that the male set.

"Let's have a break hm?"

"There is no time for breaks. Did you even pass my trial?"

"Ehhh?? Of course I did! Tokito-chan you're so mean~" Oikawa huffed amd the girl just hummed, finger under her chin.

"I must've forgotten it.. Whatever," She shrugs and went to seat by the bleachers and looked at Oikawa, who looked back at her with dotted eyes.

"Well are you gonna serve me some tea or what?"

"A-Ah! On it!" Oikawa stuttered and went to the porch of the Mist Estate. Pouring the tea from the pot to seperate cups. Handing the cup to (Y/n) in a respectfully manner, Oikawa then poured some tea for himself.

"How does it taste?" Oikawa asked, looking at the girl's side profile. Watching her as she sips the tea and hummed.

"The flavors are perfect just to my liking. You did well with preperations I guess," Oikawa swore his hesrt skipped a beat. Tokito (Y/n), his mentor complimented his work! Oh, how he cpuld actually die peacefully right now.