-26- Dad

I get a call from an unknown number just as I'm in the middle of business

I get a call from an unknown number just as I'm in the middle of business. How fun.
"You two better not make a sound." I tighten the gag around my current victims mouth. He squirms underneath me grunting, my palm hits the side of his face to shut him up.

"Eden?" It's Rose.
"What's up Petal?"
"I need your help." This sounds like fun.
"Alright. Give me 5? I'll ring you back, kind of in the middle of something." The dude tries his best to yell and scream to get her attention.
I press a finger to my lips.
"Talk soon." I hang up.

"Now, back to you." The guy beneath me is tried to a chair, bruised and bloody. Jarred Presley. I sit straddling his lap, teasing him. His hard dick pressed against my thigh.
"One more chance boy. Where did you hide our shit. I know you took it." The recruit shakes his head.

Fucking newbies.

"Too fucking bad." My knife swiftly glides through his throat. I don't have mercy for liars.
His partner in crime, Wesley Whitman learned that the hard way...
"Clean that up! I've got shit to do." I command leaving the wear house.

Once I make it back to the house I change into something clean. A red body suit with some black leather pants, my hair is up in a high ponytail with two strands out in the front.

I wash the blood off my hands and the little that's on my face. Recruits are fucking annoying, just do things right the first fucking time. I make my way towards Rose's room only to find it empty. Hm?

I check the kitchen and the lounge room, nothing there either. I grab a fresh green apple from the counter taking a bite, the rest were shit so I chucked them out and got some new ones.

"OI ACE!!" I yell throughout the house.
"WHAT!?" Found him. Making my way to his office.
"Where's Rose?" I ask munching at my apple.
"You think I'd be sitting here if I fucking knew. We fought, she took the jeep and left. I'm just going to give up she clearly doesn't want to be here." A smirk grows on my face, this just got heaps more interesting.

I exit his office and make my way back towards my car as I dial the unknown number that Rose called me from before. It rings twice before she picks up.

"Where are you."
"Home." She replies. My smirk grows.
"I'm coming. Don't argue with me."
"Ok." I set my gps to the jeeps location and here we go.

"7 hours away, fuck you are a determined little girl." I laugh throwing the apple core out my window. Speeding down the streets.
"I'll be there in 5 hours mk? Now fill me in will ya?"

***

"Your dad?!?!" I question her.
"Yeah. I think." She fidgets with her hands. Shy little girl.

"Arthur? Arthur Nelson? And you're sure that's him?"
"Im- well not 100% but that's his name and he uhh..."
"He participates in the mafia." Her friend finishes her sentence, Tobias is his name I think. Tobias and Cameron, her little boy friends. I bet Ace is super fond of them.

Jealous bastard.

"Your dad... owns the fucking black diamonds Rose?? You know they are like our biggest enemies right?"
"Yeah.. is he uhh... did you like?"
"Did you kill him?" Tobias cuts in again.
"Ok buddy, stop cutting in. Rose can speak for herself." I threaten. "He's alive. Just." I say the last bit quietly so she doesn't hear.

"He's in one of our wear houses."
"And you are planning on killing him?" Her other friend, Cameron asks.
"Well yeah but not until we get the answers we need." I say unbothered by the fact we are literally talking about killing a man, it's my job, my life.

"What if I help you?" Rose asks "too get the... answers??" She continues. I think about it for a moment. It's a plan sure, but it's dangerous to involve Rose... she's too innocent for our world.
Plus her dad's pretty fucked up, probably missing a few fingers and/or teeth thanks too Ace.

"It's risky." Her eyes fall back too the ground, she fidgets with her fingers again.
"But I can take you to see him if you really want, if he doesn't turn out to be your dad though, then we will have an issue."
"Yeah ok. Thank you so much Eden. I don't know what I would do if he got hurt."

Oops, bit late for getting hurt...

"Tomorrow ok? Get some rest. Mind if I take the couch?" She nods.
"There's some pizza in the kitchen if you're hungry." She points towards the kitchen before heading upstairs with her friend.

Tobias joins me in the kitchen and we each take a slice of pizza.
"I know who you are, May."
"Ahhh I was hoping you remembered."
I winked at him.
"How could I forget. You stole my breath... and my car."

"I was on the streets I didn't have much of a choice, plus it's a nice ride." His car sits in the driveway.
"It's in the driveway, still my favourite ride."
He laughs.
"You did put on a good show though, cheers to that." He hold up his slice of pizza and I raise mine as well.

"Cheers to that."

***
"Slow down! Jesus fuck!" Tobias grips onto anything he can as I speed down the highway, swerving through traffic.
"Why? I'm literally higher than the police they can't do anything about it. No one cares, I do what I want. Plus this baby makes great miles."
"I know, it's mine."
"Not anymore." I wink again.

Looking in the rear view mirror Rose and Cameron are having their own quiet conversation in the back seat, she looks nervous, I mean who wouldn't be. She could be seeing her dad after years, or not. I guess we'll see.

"You guys hungry?" I ask as I pull into a near-by kfc. "My treat."

"We're here." I pull into the wear house drive way. There's no cars here so we don't need to worry about running into Ace.

"He won't be here, Ace. Don't stress about that ok?" She nods and takes a deep breath getting out of the car. Cameron joins her side and takes her hand, he looks nearly as nervous. I found out he's practically her brother, they grew up together.

"Ready?" He asks her. She nods and I unlock the door to the dark wear house. Everyone enters and I close the door behind us. Locking is in the darkness. I find the light switch and switch on the single light bulb dangling over the suspects head. He looks up, the dried blood on his face makes him look ugly and dirty.

His eyes widen in shock as he realises it's me as I approach him, the others standing back.
"No! Please! I told you I don't know where he is!" He tries to get away from me shaking in his chair.

"I brought you a friend Arthur." I hold my hand out behind my referencing to the shy girl who holds her friends hand.

"Rose?"

***
Not edited
Three updates in one day!! Look at me go!!