32 i think i like it when it rains

i think i like when it rains.
you told me to go to the light,
and what it's like to feel your pain.
WILLIS

CHAPTER 32 SUPPERNOT PROOFREAD

CHAPTER 32 SUPPER
NOT PROOFREAD

six males were seated on the floor in front of a table, and you were almost done with your life since they had chosen to eat supper at your house rather than a restaurant.

you crossed your arms and said, "you guys could just eat in a restaurant and i don't have enough food for you guys." venti was scanning through his phone, apparently having the answer to that issue.

albedo who definitely knows what venti was doing as he took a little peek at his phone, "we'll order then, at that point, is there any food you want? after all it's your home." albedo addressed, directing his concentration toward you.

you responded by shrugging your shoulders, explaining that you aren't particularly picky and would eat whatever they ordered. tired of watching the conversations, heizou had the idea, "how about katsudon?"

then kazuha pointed out, "didn't you eat it during lunch? ", and heizou shrugged in response. he responded in defense, "yeah so? it tastes delicious."

aether laughed at the conversations but approved of the notion. he then added, "i'm also craving katsudon, maybe we could also order takoyaki?" as the others turned to face you.

you arched an eyebrow as they fixed their eyes on you and answered, "sure, anything you guys want to get, i'm good with it." making venti go to a separate store to find the desired foods.

while the braided kid was caught up with looking for the food on his phone, there was an agreeable quietness and aether addressed unexpectedly, "where are your grandparents, y/n?"

"they'd be home by ten, but it's still seven, and they're still taking care of the bakery." you called attention to as you rose up to get glasses of water for them. kazuha watched you step inside the kitchen and snatch a few cups from the drawers.

when a topic sparked his attention in the discussion, the platinum-headed boy turned to inquire, "will we get to meet them?" watching you set down cups and a bottle of water on the table.

you were surprised by the inquiry, but all you could do was shake your head and say, "they might freak out that i had brought multiple men in the house."

with his elbow on the table and his chin resting on his palm, scaramouche suddenly interrupted, saying, "we can just call the ambulance if they have a heart attack." involved in the discussion, xiao eventually added, "but what if they died as a result of us?

the female in front of them deadpanned at their ridiculous thoughts. "nope, no one's dying and no one's seeing my grandparents. visiting my house and eating supper here is already enough."