Chapter 6: Where Is She?

(Envy's POV)
Me and Wrath ran through the forest lightning speed. We were heading towards Hohenheim's cabin, I hate saying his name. How do you know where he lives? You may be asking. I know where he is because I stalk him, waiting for the perfect moment to kill him, but for some reason I never do it. After running for a while, we finally got to Hohenheim's place.

"HOHENHEIM!" I yelled kicking down the door, "WHERE ARE YOU!"

The lights in the house were off, which was sorta strange. I marched into the house with Wrath following from behind.

"Search the whole house!" I ordered Wrath, "and if you find Hohenheim, yell, don't fight him, I want to be the one to kick his butt."

Wrath nodded his head then ran up the stairs. He would search upstairs and I would search downstairs.

~Time Skip~

"URG, WHERE IS SHE!?" I screamed out.

The little cabin was now a mess, but it wasn't my fault. If Hohenheim hadn't taken (y/n), his house would still be nice and neat. But nooooo, he just had to take her away. That's when Wrath came downstairs with a confused look on his face.

"Envy the house is a mess" he said, "what made you so mad to wreck the place?"

"I couldn't find anything" I growled, "That's what!"

Wrath sighed.

"Well I didn't wreck upstairs" he said, "I was able to find something in Hohenheim's room."

Wrath held up some sort of letter and I snatched it out of his hand. It was a note from Central, saying that Hohenheim needed to pick up something by today. I looked at Wrath and he nodded his head. I folded up the letter and spoke.

"Alright Wrath, looks like we're going to Central."