VI: make sure no one will know, let's just cherish what we have in secrecy

As Nayeon's hands take the responsibility of pinning Mina's wrist on the couch, the rain helps to cover up the moans produced by the Japanese girl.

Nayeon's lips wander around Mina's neck. Planting wet kisses in every spot she takes. It only takes two seconds after she gets tired of just kissing the younger's neck, so she decided to suck it until she gets addicted and tries sucking it even harder.

"Don't leave a mark." Mina managed to utter breathlessly, she feels Nayeon nod.

The older one's other free hand made its way on Mina's thigh as she pushes her knee on the Japanese girl's core. Another moan lefts her mouth.

Mina's body starts moving up and down in sync with the motion that Nayeon's knee making. The bunny teeth girl starts lifting the hem of Mina's shirt and sees the perfect build stomach owned by this girl lying beneath her.

Her eyes became dark as she looks at Mina's orbs which are also filling up with lust. She starts kissing and licking her abdomen lovingly as if it was a free ice cream from a newly opened ice cream store for a free taste.

"Aren't you going to bring me to a more comfortable place? This c-couch is getting small for us." With an airy and shaky voice, Mina complained to the older one who was still busy with her business.

Before Mina's body could get up from laying, Nayeon suddenly pins her hardly back to her position again. Mina looks at Nayeon.

The older one didn't say a thing, she just crashed her lips against Mina's again and kissed it harder than the first one.

When Nayeon feels that she already pacified the whining penguin with her kiss, she rapidly changes her position from going back to her previous spot which is on Mina's bottom. She now takes a hold of the button of the younger's pants and starts unbuttoning them, it also produced an unzipping sound, and finally, Nayeon pulls down the jeans and throws it somewhere in the room.

But before Nayeon could do the next step, she remembers something. So she came back closer to Mina's face and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Am I allowed to touch you?"

Instead of saying 'yes', Mina kissed her again and nods after. And that's the confirmation, she now made her way back to her anticipated part and without any thinking, she suddenly lick her lips wet and get ready to dive in.

The thin piece of garment slides off her thighs in a swift move, then the next thing Nayeon see is Mina's precious treasure below. She's thinking how lucky she was to see this with her eyes.

When Mina looks down and sees Nayeon also looking at her, a smirk became visible on the older one's lips together with her raised eyebrow. That facial expression is new to her, but somehow so hot to handle for Mina.

Mina felt Nayeon's wet lips on the smooth surface of her center, kissing and then sucking it over and over again. She can't help herself but keep moaning because of the pleasure she's receiving from the older one.

At that moment, Mina accepted the fact that the older one had already won over the domination between them because of the sexual satisfaction that she'd been receiving for almost 30 minutes they are together. And she doesn't have the strength to fight for that, yet.

There's still a piece of clothing covering Mina's top, so Nayeon leaves her business below and starts crawling upward. Her hands starts gripping the hem of the younger one's shirt and finally took it off of Mina's body.

Revealing the hourglass body like she have, Nayeon's dark-colored eyes became even darker than before. Seems like the erected nipples of the younger one are inviting her to come over and have a taste of them.